⚠️A night with Josh ⚠️

GUYS CONCENT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MAKE SURE YOU GIVE AND RECIEVE CONCENT IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX

You head upstairs to change into something comfier. You open your bedroom door and find Josh in your room. Topless.

You drop your purse on the floor and take in Joshs half naked body. He was flawless, such smooth tanned skin. He takes a step closer to you. He face lets out an effortly smile and softly lifts his hand slightly. You close the door and walk over to him slowly wanting to rip off the rest of his clothes. You get within arms length of Josh and just stand there gazing into his big eyes. You reach up and put your hand on his bicep. It was hard and warm under you cold hands. Both Joshs hands move to your waste and it sent shivers down your spine. Your face becomes flushed red and you look down slightly and see his Tommy Hilfiger boxer band poking out of his grey jogger material shorts. He moves one of his hands up to your chin and gently pushes your face put, forcing eye contact between you two.

JR: I missed you today baby girl

y/n: yeah I missed you too

You felt nervous to be around Josh which was weird because you normally act stupid together, but seeing him here, so perfect in front of you made you feel incredibly nervous.

JR: we don't have to do anything you don't want to. OK?

y/n: I want to (you say nervously), I just haven't done anything before. Will you go slow?

JR: yeah of course. If you want to stop just say so

You nod. Your hands trace the outline of his arms and make your way up to his neck where you pulled slightly wanting him to bend down to kiss you. He does exactly that you and him start a heated make out session. He picks you up and hold you by your bum. He carries you over to the bed where he lays you down and towers over you, holding himself up by this muscly arms. He leads back down to kiss you again and your hands trailed down to the hem of his shorts. You slip your fingers in his boxer indicating that you wanted them off. One of his hands moves down to the outside of your thigh and as he moves his hand back up your side he pulls your dress up too.

JR: up

it was such a simple command, yet so dominant. You lift you bum up and he pulls the dress up over your head and throws it on the floor. You are left led there in a matching set of back lace underwear. You were a confident person but you felt so vulnerable laying here, under time.

JR: you are so beautiful y/n

You instantly felt more comfortable and the thought of Josh being so close and you had him all to yourself was making you wet. You pull him in close whilst you kiss him and his hand moves to you move and he starts to kiss your neck. It felt so good you let out a tiny moan.

JR: oh baby if your moaning now just wait till I fuck you. You wont be able to walk

You could tell there would be marks left on your neck after this night. He leaves a trail of hickeys down you neck and starts kissing your boobs. You let out a tiny moan as he unclips the back of your bra and takes it off and throws it across the room. He started to suck on your nipple which felt amazing so you let out another moan. He looks up at you for a slight moment and smiles before going back to suck on your nipple. One hand of his trailed down to your thong and very dominantly. Without warning he stuck two fingers inside you which you were not expecting. Your head jolted back in pleasure whilst you let out a large moan. You heard josh laugh a little. He was still fingering you when he put another finger in you.

y/n: OMG JOSH OMG DONT STOP

That was all you managed to get out between the moans.

JR: your so wet for me baby

that just turned you on even more. Josh started to move his head down your body until his head was between you legs. He started to kiss the inside of your thigh. It felt so so good. Again without warning he stuck his tongue in you. This felt so so good. You had defiantly been missing out. He starting playing with your clit which was driving you insane. You felt a not in your stomach and you new you were close.

y/n: Josh don't stop im so close

At that moment josh's head came out and back up to your neck.

y/n: wtf Josh why would you do that.

As soon as you said that he took off his shorts leaving himself in just boxers. You could see he was massive and it was probably going to hurt. But this was something that you wanted. Josh was stood up now just next to the bed. You get up to join him. You slowly move your hands to the waste band of his boxers before pulling them down to reveal his massive dick. You thought oh fuck it. You knelt down and see Josh's surprised expression. You take his dick in one hand and start slowly wanking him off. You see one of Josh's hands go behind his head and that was your indication to pleasure him. You lick the tip and you hear him moan your name softly.

JR: dont tease

You smile inside as you start to suck him off. You take more and more in your mouth whilst Josh is breathing heavily. Both his hands come down and intertwine in your hair pushing himself further into you. Thank god you have very good gag reflexes. Josh is moaning louder now and you feel like he would cum soon so you stop sucking him off. He looks down at you and you slowly stand back up.

JR: oh you wanna play like that do you

Josh picked you back up and this time he through you onto the bed quite roughly which you liked. He was now towering on top of you again. You could feel his massive dick pressed up against you.

JR: are you ready?

y/n: yeah (nervously) just go slow yeah?

JR: yeah of course I would never want to hurt you. It will hurt to start with but it will soon feel really good and if you want me to stop just say ok?

y/n: yeah ok I trust you Josh

Josh lined up at your entrance and slowly pushed himself into you. As soon as he was fully in you ask him to stay still for just a minuet because it hurt. You asked him to move and at first he was right, it really did hurt. But it soon turned into pleasure.

y/n: omg josh it feels so good. Faster

Josh smiled at you and did as you asked. He was pounding so hard into you, you felt a not forming in your stomach again.

Y/n: josh im so close. omg josh

JR: me too baby. Cum for me

that was all you needed to send you over the edge. Your walls went tight around Josh and your legs started to shake. Josh cam inside you just after you came. Josh led down next to you.

JR: omg that was...

y/n: amazing

you finished for him.

y/n: is it always that good?

JR: actually no. Its never been like that

y/n: josh, im really tired

JR: yeah sex does that to you

y/n: im going for a shower

You role over to see Josh's beautiful face

y/n: can I sleep here tonight?

JR: of course princess

You get up to walk to the shower but you collapsed back onto the bed. You felt your whole face go red.

Y/n: Josh.... (josh was already laughing).. I can't walk

JR: haha I can see that. I told you i'd made sure you couldn't walk. Come here

he picks you up and carried you to the bathroom where you have a shower. Josh carries you back to bed where you sleep curled up on Josh's chest in one of his tshirts that smelt like him. You hadn't felt this home in so long. You drift off to sleep thinking of happy days to come with Josh.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

REMEMBER CONCENT IS VERY IMPORTANT

xoxo