New beginnings

***back to y/n's POV***
I wake up in my own bed with Josh's hoodie next to me on my bed. It had a sticky note on it saying "wear me anytime :)" which made you smile. He had obviously sprayed his hoodie because it smelled exactly like him. I picked the hoodie up and nuzzled it into my chest, burying my head deep into it. I drifted back off to sleep for a bit longer but I couldn't stay asleep. I check my phone and see a snap from Daniel. It was a picture of him topless in the mirror with a cute good morning message. You feel yourself going red and you get a warm fuzzy feeling inside of you building up. You get out of bed and head over to the mirror to take a cute picture in what Bryce described as revealing pyjamas. You write good morning sweetie and send it to Daniel. You put your hair in a messy bun and head for the shower. The water is hot and you feel your baby hairs going curly around your face. You chuck on a cute outfit with a bikini underneath and some basic makeup and head downstairs.
You walk outside to find the boys electrically blowing up a massive inflatables for the water.
B: heyyyy y/n how you feeling this morning? Y/n: yep good actually
You look confused as to what was going on. B: looking for boyfriend? (He said childishly) Y/n: huh?
B: don't worry he's just out getting you Starbucks he'll be back soon Y/n: josh?
B: yeah don't act like you aren't crazy for him. He told us last night he likes you so don't pretend like you don't like him
Y/n: what! Thats so not true! What about Daniel?
B: Daniel? Your seriously telling me you like him more than Josh?
Y/n: hey keep your voice down I don't want everyone else hearing this
B: omg so it is true! You're with Daniel just because of... what? You what? Sex? Is that it?
y/n: OMG no Bryce!!!! I haven't even slept with him yet.
B: Yet? What do you mean yet? How can you consider sleeping with Daniel when you are in love with Josh?
y/n: why are you forcing me to love Josh?!?!?!?
B: i'm not forcing you to do anything but answer me this... If there was a gun man and he was going to shoot one of them, who would you take the bullet for?
You look down nervously, realising the answer.
y/n: I can't live without Josh (you say sheepishly)
Bryce puts his hand on your shoulder.
B: hey it's ok y/n. But you need to tell Daniel that you can't be with him because its not fair on him to think he has a chance when you're in love with someone else
y/n: yeah I'll ring him now

You walk into the house and sit down on the couch. You click on Daniel's name and call him.
D: Hey beautiful
y/n: erm we need to talk...
D: I knew this was coming.... You are in love with Josh aren't you
you feel a soft tear fell down your cheek. Your phone was on speaker on your lap and whilst you were talking to Daniel, you delete the pictures on your Instagram and took his necklace off.
y/n: yes. I am so sorry. I didn't know until now. Honestly I am so sorry
D: hey y/n, don't stress. I know you would never want to hurt me and if you love him then thats all that matters. I want you to be happy and he is one lucky man. You know I will always be here for you if you need anything but I wont be waiting for you. You understand that right?
y/n: yeah I understand. I hope we can still be friends because your still my favourite band
D: yeah of course I have already got you tickets to the next concert
y/n: (you sighed with relief) thank you Daniel
you hang up the phone as see Josh standing in the doorway. He can see that you're crying but just stays where he is.
y/n: how much of that conversation did you hear? JR: all of it, y/n
you don't even try to hold back the tears anymore, you just let them fall like a waterfall gushing down your face. Josh carefully walks over to you, unsure if you want his affection. You look up at him, his beautiful face. That was all it took. He sat down beside you and held you close whilst you wept into his bare chest.
JR: shhhh it will be ok y/n. Break ups are never easy and you really liked Daniel... y/n: no you don't understand Josh.
You turn to look at him. His eyes were big, filled with suspense as to what you were going to say to him.
y/n: It's you Josh. It's always been you. Even when you were with Nessa I liked you but I couldn't have you and then Daniel came along as I have always liked him and I thought it would make my feelings for you go away because it was killing me from the inside out. Do you know how hard it is to love someone with all your being and them be with someone else. I had to watch you happy with someone else and it fucking broke my heart. Josh it's always been you. I always wanted you but you never wanted me.
JR: fucking hell y/n why do you think that Ness and I broke up? I'm in love with you. I always have been in love with you and that's why it killed Ness to be with me. Because I was never truly her's. I can't go another day without being able to call you mine and show you off. I don't care what the whole world or the internet thinks, I have to have you in my life and not just as a friend. I want to be there to share the happy, sad, good and bad times with you. I will always hold when you cry and shower you with love, bring you Starbucks when you're not feeling well and take cute pictures with you because I know you like that. So y/n, will you please be my girlfriend?

you look at him with so many emotions inside of you. the tears start to dry up and a gentle smile starts to form on your face. You look at him for a moment longer.
y/n: yes. yes yes yes yes Josh!
He gently cups your face before pulling you in for a soft passionate kiss. You kiss him back. This kiss was different to all the other kisses you had had with him before. You were kissing your man. You didn't have to hide from the world anymore. He pulls away and smiles at you.
JR: hey i'm going to get us some food ok?
you nod at smile and smile. He walks away to the kitchen. You pull out your phone and make an Instagram story saying "Hey everyone I hope you are having a great day. there have been a lot of rumours going around recently and I would like to confirm that Daniel and I are not together and never were. We did go on two dates but we were never together. Things ended with him because I couldn't be the person he wanted me to be. I have always been in love with the same person. Today, @joshrichards asked me to be his girlfriend. I hope you can all support the decisions that have been made as I am happier now than I have been in a long time. Daniel and I are still really good friends and I will be going to watch the boys in concert". You knew that you needed to tell everyone what was going on. You get up and head to the kitchen to find all the boys, not just Josh. They all turned to smile at you and giggle between themselves.
y/n: hey guys is that unbelievable that Josh and I are actually together?
JH: hell no. we all called it (he says laughing) I could have told you that you would be together years ago
JR: I actually I have her. Fuck me I am actually the luckiest man on the planet B: hell yeah my sister is pretty amazing as she is related to me
JR: yeah yeah whatever man. Ima take y/n out tomorrow ok guys
Y/n: news to me
Josh walked over to you and puts his around you body and kissed for forehead. B: hey ew stop kissing my sister
JR: well get used to it because I cant keep my hands off of her
That comment from Josh did make you smile. You ate Josh's dodgy pancakes that he had made, and even though they were his favourite food he was a shit cook. You ate them graciously and then headed out to the pool to make some tiktoks with the boys. You made a relationship off with Josh and at the end of it you kissed him. Everyone who commented left super positive messages which you made you feel really good and relived.
***bed time***
You all headed upstairs to bed and you walked in the direction of your room. Josh grabbed your wrist and spun you around.
JR: hey not so fast y/n you're coming to my room
OMG JOSH WANTED TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ME!!!!! Ok why are you freaking out? You had spent the night with him before so this was nothing new.

OK thank you so much for 800 reads omg!!!!!
I have an editor now so hopefully the grammar will be better
Message from editor- The author barely needed any corrections and is amazing in every single way.
xoxo