Part 15

second chapter today, go read the first one if you havent already :)

~~~~

"I still don't understand," Yoongi muttered, trying not to be affected when Taehyung's eyes filled with tears, "Why did he steal my notebook? And why were you covered in hickies? Why did you let him ruin my career? My life?"

"He didn't take it dumbass, I didn't ruin your fucking career," Taehyung sniffled, "I got him one too, it really was his. I also got Namjoon one. Yours had an inscription on the back,"

"So.....you weren't the reason I got fired,"

"No, I wasn't,"

Yoongi frowned, "The hickies?"

Taehyung took a deep breath, trying not to let the voices in his head get to him, "I um. Chanyeol took me out for a few drinks, in celebration of completing the project we were working on. But he left to go to the bathroom, and my drink...someone drugged me,"

Hoseok was frozen in his seat, he had been since Taehyung started talking. Only Jimin and Yoongi had ever really known what happened in the house, they only ever told the rest that Taehyung had cheated, lied, and ruined Yoongi's life. Of course, it took a lot more convincing than that to make them believe what had happened.

"And by the time Chanyeol had found me....." Taehyung breathed shakily, "I had been raped. I don't..want to talk about this anymore. Can you guys leave? Please?"

Yoongi nodded absentmindedly, before shaking his head, "No, no no no no no,"

"Please guys, I don't want to talk about it. I've tried talking about it, but then I just broke down and my therapist just told me-"

"Therapist?"

Taehyung nodded, "Please just leave, I want to be alone right now,"

Hoseok had to drag Yoongi out of the door, but eventually they both left, leaving Taehyung with his thoughts.

He curled in on himself on the couch, arms wrapped around his knees.

Breathing heavily, he tried desperately to hold the tears at bay. He hadn't talked about it in 8 months, the last time he saw his therapist.

He clentched his fists in his sweatshirt pockets, closing his eyes tightly. He tried to dig his nails into his palms, but one hand was stopped by the necklace he forgot was in his pocket.

'Idiot, you should've let them hate you for something you didn't even do. Now they'll hate you for being weak, helpless,'

He looked at the necklace before throwing it to the floor, wiping his eyes harshly. He couldn't breathe, his chest was tight, and it felt impossible to move.

And then he was wrapped in familiar arms, and gently shushed as he was held against someone's chest.

"Don't cry," They whispered, "Don't cry, it hurts when you cry,"

He cried harder into their chest, shoulders shaking and sobs loud.

"Baby, I need you to listen to me, okay? I need to to focus on your breathing,"

"C-chest hur-hurts," He sobbed, "Can't br-eathe,"

"I know baby, but I need you to count with me, okay? 1 breath in, 1 out, can you do that for me?"

He nodded, hiccuping as he tried to breathe evenly.

"Good job baby, good job,"

"H-hurts Minnie, it hu-rts,"

Jimin pulled his chin up, making eye contact, "Breathe baby, breathe,"

"C-ca-"

"You can," Jimin encouraged, "Just try to match my breathing okay?"

Taehyung felt the rise and fall of the elder's chest, and shakily tried to copy it, occasionally hiccuping.

"There we go," Jimin muttered, kissing the top of his head, "Good job, so proud of you baby,"

He sniffled, pushing his head into Jimin's chest.

Jimin let his head rest on Taehyungs, staying quiet until Taehyung decided to speak.

"M sorry Jimin,"

"What for?"

"Being w-weak, and helpless,"

Jimin frowned, pulling him closer, "You aren't weak or helpless, do not apologize for anything like this. Ever,"

Taehyung scrunched his nose in disagreement, though Jimin couldn't see it. "Why are you here?"

"Dunno. Felt like it. I'm glad I did. I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go on a date-"

"Yes,"

"-But now I think I should rent you a movie and buy you a bunch of snacks so you can relax,"

"Date," Taehyung muttered quietly, embarrassed.

"We could call it one," Jimin offered, knowing it would be better for him to just relax in his own home, and watch a movie.

"Okay," Taehyung agreed, "Wanna watch The Office,"

"I'm going to need you to get up though," Jimin smirked.

Taehyung blushed, mumbling profanities to himself as he jumped up from Jimin's lap.

"Ice cream?" Jimin asked, pulling out his keys from his back pocket, "And candy?"

"Popcorn?" Taehyung asked quietly, playing with his hoodie.

"Sure," Jimin smiled, "I'll be back in 15 minutes, okay? Grab some blankets and pillows, if you want,"

~~~~

Taehyung wanted so badly to lean into Jimin's side, but also wanted to badly to stay angry at him.

It was terrifying. He couldn't find his anger, let alone grasp it and act on it like he wanted.

Jimin was sweet, and thoughtful.

But he was hurt, and it took Jimin a whole year to admit that he thought he was wrong, that he was sorry.

"You okay Taehyung?" Jimin asked, turning to him.

He had spaced out, looking at Jimin's side profile.

"Why didn't you try to stop Yoongi? From throwing me out?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking. Or, really, all I was thinking of were the hickies that weren't from us. Anger. Confusion. I just.....let it happen,"

Taehyung sighed, "You still don't know what happened,"

"No I don't. But I don't think any of it was your fault. If you don't want to talk about it, don't. I think that you should relax for the rest of the day, whether that be with or without me, and then call me tomorrow or so and we can talk then,"

"Thank you Jimin,"

"I'm just trying to fix my mistakes Taehyung, don't thank me,"

_______________________________________________________________________

999 words wtff

i accidentally left my bio zoom like 5 minutes early because it was glitching, and all i heard was 'leave' so i left and then someone texted me and asked me why i left lmao

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!