Part 23

please pay attention closely, there's attempted rape in this chapter. the *~~~~ is around where it starts. its not explicit, in fact its not even from their pov, but its still here and mentioned, so be careful :(

~~~~

Jungkook served the food with a small smile, the couple looked happy.

He could've had that. He could've been that happy.

But now was not the time. He picked up the trays and headed into the back, "Hyung!" He called, frowning.

He placed the trays on the counter, taking off his apron, "Hey I'm taking my break."

His co-worker nodded, sighing. She put away her phone before snatching her own apron with an annoyed frown.

Jungkook knocked on the door in the very back, Jin's office, "Hyung?"

He heard angry muttering, and opened the door.

Jin was on the phone, leaning back in his office chair. His shirt was wrinkled, something Jungkook knew the elder did when he was either tense or angry. His dark brown hair was ruffled, sticking up in places that usually would have made Jungkook laugh, but the expression on Jin's face made him stop dead.

Jin looked...empty.

"Hyung?"

Jin held up a finger, still only looking blanky at the wall.

"Yeah. Thanks Yoongi."

Jungkook sat in the seat across from Jin's desk, playing with his button up anxiously. Something bad had happened, he was sure of it. Especially if it was Yoongi delivering the news, no one else got to the point like he did.

"What can I help you with Jungkook?" Jin muttered.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?"

"Everyone's fine."

Jungkook melted in his seat, "Oh thank god. Then what happened? You look like someone died!"

"Nothing important."

"It clearly is Hyung, you look like someone just shot your puppy!"

"I thought I looked like someone died?"

"Yeah. Your puppy."

"I don't have a puppy?"

"It's a saying!"

Jin shrugged, "It's nothing."

"Hyung, if you don't want to tell me, that's fine. But don't lie to me, please." Jungkook muttered, "Please don't lie."

Jin bit his bottom lip, leaning on his elbows on the desk, "I just-" He groaned, "I know it's none of my business but I guess Tae...he's with them again..and...I don't- I don't know whether I'm angry or sad, or-or if I feel anything at all. I stopped thinking about him, and I was fine. I don't want him back, I know that. But I just- why? All of a sudden, Hoseok and Jimin- fuck even Namjoon? I get Jimin, all he's thought about is Taehyung, he doesn't think Taehyung did anything. But...why?"

"T-Taehyung?"

"Yeah. He um. Even Yoongi-"

"What about him?"

"He said he felt bad Jungkook."

Jungkook scratched his head, "Hyung- it's not our business. If they want him back, then that's fine. It's not up to us. I mean I'm still a little angry-"

"What about? What proof did we have?"

"Hyung I saw the hickies, okay? I saw him, when he was walking. And- and I know he could never hurt Yoongi. But...clearly something happened. I'm done though."