Part 22

This is a chapter for Yoongi's bday! its a flashback, just to clear up any confusion that may happen. have fun reading <3

~~~~

"Get back here you little shit!" Yoongi roared, chasing after a giggling Taehyung, who had covered him in flour.

"Catch me old man!"

Taehyung's giggles were uncontrollable, the image of a flour-covered, almost steaming angry Yoongi was something he found hilarious. He knew he hadn't actually pissed the elder off, not only because it was hard for him to make Yoongi angry, but because Yoongi was failing at containing a smile.

He turned a corner in their shared house, choosing to hide in the closet attatched to their bedroom. He knew Yoongi would find him, he didn't necessarily try very hard to hide.

"Hm," He heard Yoongi hum, "I wonder....where ever could my Taehyungie be?"

Taehyung gently tapped on the closet door, smiling when the doors opened a few seconds later and Yoongi's smirking face came into view, "Hi," He grinned.

"Hi," Yoongi smiled back, seemingly cleaned from the flour. "You're in trouble."

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed throwing flour in my boyfriend's face would get me in trouble. Huh," Taehyung could only laugh as he was dragged from the closet and pulled into the kitchen.

"Clean the kitchen."

"I don't wanna," He pouted.

Instead of being forced to clean the kitchen, Taehyung was placed on the counter while Yoongi picked up a broom.

"You're so lucky," Yoongi muttered with a pout, though he knew it was his own fault. Taehyung would've cleaned it up if he asked one more time, the boy couldn't say no to Yoongi like Yoongi couldn't say no to Taehyung.

"I know," Taehyung gently kicked Yoongi's thigh the next time he walked past, making the elder shoot him a glare.

"Come here," Taehyung whined, making grabby hands, "Cleaning is boring."

"I know. I wouldn't have to clean, but some brat threw flour all over my nice clean kitchen."

"Pft, you threw flour over your own nice kitchen? Bold move Yoongi."

"Brat," Yoongi murmered, but he dropped the broom anyways and slid between a smirking Taehyung's legs, "Lucky you're so cute."

"No, I'm lucky my boyfriend's a big softie who loves me," Taehyung wore a smug grin, which only grew wider when Yoongi pressed a kiss to his temple.

"Whatever," The elder mumbled, "I guess if you're that bored, I can clean later."

Taehyung cheered, pressing a grateful kiss against Yoongi's lips, "I love you! We should go get lunch!"

"But baby-"

"Please?" He jutted out his lower lip, widening his eyes.

It made Yoongi cave instantly, "Fine. Not like we just went out to lunch yesterday or anything, but okay."

~~~~

As reluctant as he seemed, he watched with a fond grin as Taehyung pulled him through the doors of their favorite korean barbeque place.

"Hyung, order whatever you want, I'll pay!"

He snorted, "No. I pay." He said it as if the notion was ridiculous. Taehyung paying, he thought it was laughable. As if he would ever let Taehyung pay.

"But Hy-"

"What did I just say?"

Taehyung huffed, "You'll pay," He grumbed. In return for his cooperation, Yoongi kissed the back of his hand with a smile, making him blush slightly.

He had learned not to argue with the elder when it came to payments and anything that related to him being taken care of. He never won.

Yoongi's smile faded when their waiter came, that smile was reserved for Taehyung and Taehyung only.

"What can I get for you guys to drink?"

"2 waters and a coke, thanks," Taehyung grinned, flustering the waiter slightly. The latter nodded and looked to Yoongi for conformation, if he wanted to add anything, but Yoongi just waved him off.

"I'll order the food," Yoongi said, eyes slightly narrowed at the back of the waiter's head as he walked away.

"You can't be serious," Taehyung laughed quickly, "He's fine, leave him alone." He knew Yoongi like the back of his hand. The slight furrow of his brows, the downturn of one side of his lip, the way he absentmindedly looked from Taehyung to the retreating waiter with narrowed eyes. Yoongi was jealous.

"But-"

"Yoongi I love you and not you only, but I don't have room in my heart for anyone else. Plus, it's not the first time I've been flirted with, you know that. No reason to be jealous," Probably the wrong thing to say, considering how Yoongi's eyes darkened.

"Who else flirted with you?"

"Yoongi no."

Yoongi huffed, "Next person who flirts with you is dead."

"Well then be prepared to murder 5 people," Taehyung smiled, "AKA your best friends."

"You know what I mean," Yoongi's hand clasped around his tightly, but not enough to hurt him. Never to hurt him.

"I'm just teasing. I know," He paused, looking away shyly before mumbling something.

Hearing it clearly, and undeniably endeared, Yoongi's lips spead in a wide smile, "What was that?"

"I love you," Taehyung said again. "I'm stupidly in love with you. What the hell."

Yoongi gently pulled his hand until he stood and rounded the table, taking a seat in his lap. "Well my adorable baby, I love you too."

"The only adorable baby here is you my love," Taehyung kissed his nose, "Though I suppose you aren't really a baby. You may act like one-"

Yoongi snorted, "Yeah, I act like the baby. Because I whine when I don't have cuddles, and I'm the one who refuses to get his own food, and I'm the one who wants to be carried everywhere-"

"I get it, I get it!" Taehyung giggled. His lips found Yoongi's once more before he slid off the elder's lap and sat back in his own seat.

"Oh I don't think you do," Yoongi stopped as their waiter approached, "Two of your most popular meals, we aren't picky. Bye now, thank you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes as the confused waiter left, "Rude."

"Not rude. As I was saying, I don't think you do get it. You're my baby. It's my job to take care of you."

"When did this get sentimental?" Taehyung questioned teasingly, completely aware that his face was heating up.

"You've made me into a sappy fucker, this is your fault, not mine."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1050 words

completely unedited, didnt look over it twice

this was completely just because i wanted to write fluffy taegi BECAUSE IM SO SICK OF MY OWN ANGST????

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!