Part 33

He was at a complete loss for words, staring at the two, almost envious.

"H-Hey."

"Don't you fucking 'hey' us you assh-"

Taehyung tapped Hoseok's arm gently, "Hyung. H-Home."

"Of course, I'm so sorry baby," Hoseok gently ushered Taehyung further from Yoongi, not missing the opportunity to glare heavily.

"Wait! Please-please wait."

"No Yoongi, we're not waiting. I'm not going to make Taehyung wait in the middle of a fucking storm for anything, but especially not you."

Taehyung didn't know what to do, heart aching in a way it hadn't in a while. Yoongi would always hurt more than anything else.

He kept hidden in Hoseok's chest, trembling when thunder became louder and lightning more frequent.

"Shit. Okay, fuck. We're going now baby I promise," Hoseok didn't bother when Yoongi followed them.

Yoongi lingered after Taehyung was safely in the front seat, music blaring to drown out the thunder. It didn't really work, it still shook the car.

(A/N: it's currently storming at my house and I'm fucking terrified but I can't put on my headphones cuz my grandmas over)

"I-I-"

"How did you get here Hyung?" Hoseok sighed.

"I walked."

"Get in the car."

Yoongi didn't object, just climbed into the backseat nervously.

Taehyung looked at Hoseok with wide eyes, but said nothing.

"I'm sorry, I know I should've asked you. He just-I can't-I can't make him walk home in the pouring rain while it's-"

"It's okay Hyung," Taehyung muttered, "I wouldn't be able to leave him either."

"Taehyung-" Yoongi started.

"Not now Yoongi."

Hoseok glanced worriedly at Taehyung, before placing a hand on his thigh. Taehyung flinched slightly, but grabbed Hoseok's hand tightly after.

Voicing his thoughts was never an easy task, but more so when he was distressed. Hoseok wished that this wasn't the case, as reading Taehyung's mind was kind of impossible. Maybe if he had been Jimin, who always seemed to know exactly what Taehyung needed-oh. Jimin.

(A/n: there's so much vmin in this book and honestly? Idc I love vmin sm)

"Baby?" Hoseok's voice was quite, barely heard over the music that filled the car, replacing awkward silence.

"Hm?"

"Want Jiminie to come over? We can have a movie night? I can call Joonie too if you'd like."

"That'd be nice Hyung. Can we get pizza? And candy?"

"Of course. Hold on love, let me get Jiminie on the phone, and you can talk to him, okay?" He pressed a button on the left side of the steering wheel and instantly the car asked who he'd like to call, "Call Jimin."

The music stopped, and the sound of the thunder came roaring back, no longer drowned out,

"Yeah Hyung? Is everything okay? Is Taehyung okay?"

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat. One of the first things out of his mouth, one of the first things that Jimin thought of, was him. "I'm okay Jiminie."