Part 5

"That's where my fucking hoodie went," Yoongi spit, shoving open his door.

(A/N: i said i would give you taegi. i didn't saw whether it would be angsty or fluffy taegi :)

"Y-Yoongi?" He almost went to reach out, to try to hold his hand. It....it had been a while, it was hard for Taehyung to believe Yoongi was really there.

Yoongi was the first one to walk out on him. The first one to call him a liar, a bitch, a whore.

But he was also the first one to tell him he was loved, that he wasn't alone. Taehyung's head and heart had always fought about Yoongi.

The typical biker, bad boy, leather jacket wearing kind of guy. Hot-headed, never thought anything through, sweet, honest, kind. Perfect.

"You really think you're the victim here?" He seethed, pressing Taehyung against the wall. Maybe not perfect. But still close.

"Victim?"

"You think that you're the one who ended up fucked up? Depressed? Fucking think again,"

Taehyung frowned, "Depressed? Yoongi, are you alright?"

Yoongi scoffed, looking at him like he was crazy, "Am I alright? Am I fucking alright? Do I look alright to you?"

"No, you look tired," He said worriedly, eyes flicking across Yoongi's face, "Yoongi, um. Can you move? I'm..I'm kind of scared," He admitted.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Yoongi asked, lifting up his chin.

His heart panged when Taehyung's eyes turned glassy, face turning a precious pink. But he shook it off. Taehyung was nothing but a liar. Liars don't deserve pity.

"W-what?"

"Was it fun for you? To ruin us? To ruin me?"

"Yoongi, what you think you s-"

"Don't give me that bullshit. 'It's not what you think,' That's what they all say," Yoongi snarled.

"You saw what you saw," Taehyung mumbled, "But you have it out of context,"

"Out of context?" Yoongi asked incredulously.

"You ask what's wrong with me," Taehyung sniffled, and Yoongi felt like holding him close and kissing his tears away, "But even if I did...that, which I didn't. Who gave you the right to call me a liar? Or a bitch, or a whore, or what else was it? Oh, right. A mistake,"

That was what hurt the most. What haunted him the most.

Yoongi told him he was a mistake.

That he regretted every second they spent together.

That he had wasted 3 years of his life on a liar like him.

That was what broke him, that was the last straw.

The door creaked back open, Kai's head poking through to the living room, "Taehyung?"

"Mr. Kim, I have your ibuprofen!"

Kai dropped the bag when he saw them, "Mr. Kim? Am I interrupting something?"

"Kai," He sniffled, "Can you call Bogum please? Tell him that we have a guest," He was trying not to freak out, Yoongi would only make fun of him, make it worse. If he stayed calm, at least until Bogum came, everything would be alright.

"But Mr. Kim, are you alright?"

"No, no I am not. Just get Bogum please,"

Yoongi stared at them angrily, but was mostly confused, "You with him too?"

"God no, I just met him this morning," Taehyung sighed in relief when Yoongi's grip loosened, allowing him to push the elder away, "Gummie sent him to check on me, not that I need to explain myself to you,"

Yoongi stared at him. Jimin and Jungkook said he looked a little worse for wear, but that wasn't even the half of it.

He didn't know what to do.

"Mr. Park said he was on his way home, and I should stay here, is that alright Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung sighed, scooching away from Yoongi, "I told you Kai, I don't like being called Mr. Kim, that was my dad. And yes, please do stay,"

Yoongi took a step back. He was angry, but it dissipated instantly at Taehyung's tear stricken face. He hated it, he was weak. He didn't show it, but he was weak.

His hands curled into fists at his sides, "Taehyung,"

Taehyung moved to sit on his couch, looking at him warrily.

"Taehyung!" Bogum stopped, "You,"

"How are you here so fast?" Taehyung asked, in awe, "Are you a superhuman?"

"No honey, Kai called me when he left to go get your medicine, and I left shortly after that," He turned to Yoongi, fire dancing in his eyes, "Get the fuck out of my house,"

"I need to talk to Taehyung," Yoongi huffed, "I don't see how that's a problem, considering he's my-"

"He is your nothing," Bogum reminded him, "And it's a problem, because he's fucking terrified of you and your little friend group,"

"He's not scared of us," Yoongi scoffed. But then he remembered what Jungkook said, and maybe he was right, "Right?"

Taehyung had hidden behind Bogum the second he entered the house.

"Fuck," Yoongi ran a hand over his face. He never wanted Taehyung to be scared of him. That was never his intention. He just wanted to make sure Taehyung knew he was wrong, that what he did really fucked him over.

"Taehyung," He started, reaching a hand out.

Taehyung flinched back.

"Leave Yoongi," Bogum demanded, pushing Taehyung further behind his back.

"But-"

"I will call the police. I'm sure they would love another reason to arrest you, hm? What would this be, your 6th time in a jail cell? Only this time, Taehyung won't be there to bail you out,"

Yoongi sighed, he really....he really just wanted to talk. Understand why Taehyung did what he did. Maybe he would've lost his temper though, maybe it's for the best he never knows. Maybe he shouldn't try to talk to him again.

He didn't know why he came here in the first place.

He was not in the right state of mind, that's for sure.

So, the best decision, in his mind, was to drive to the nearest bar, and get drunk out of his mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

918 words hoes

ngl im really fucking tired lmao, its 1:21 am, and i has school in less den 6 hours, n i has to be up in less den 4

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!