Part 34

Namjoon had been confused when he showed up, and Jimin was furiously (and quietly, he didn't want to wake Taehyung, who had fallen asleep as soon as his head hit the couch) spitting harsh words at Hoseok.

"What the hell?" He had been shushed with a finger and a glare.

"He is sleeping. Wake him, and I kill you." Jimin hissed, the knife clutched in his hand now pointed at Namjoon.

"Holy shit, he's officially gone mad." Namjoon held his hands up, eyes wide.

"No, I haven't," Jimin redirected his attention back to Hoseok, who looked guilty, "I'm simply trying to make this idiot understand why it was a bad fucking idea to let Yoongi of all people into his car, knowing full well that it could've sent Taehyung spiraling."

"You did what?"

"It was raining! Pouring, actually!" His defense was weak, and he did feel bad. But should he really feel bad? Sure, Yoongi was an asshole, but the last thing Hoseok wanted was for him to get hypothermia and potentially die.

"Who fucking cares! That bastard deserves everything that comes to him!"

Jimin nodded, agreeing with what Namjoon had said. Well, whisper screamed.

"I know that. But he's still our friend guys....I'm not going to abandon him. He did more for us then anyone, I can't just throw him away."

"Taehyung had done nothing, nothing. And yet Yoongi tossed him out. Karmas a bitch."

"It was a mistake! People make mistakes Jimin!"

Jimin disappeared into the kitchen, returning empty handed. He didn't want to 'accidentally' kill anyone.

"I get that, Hoseok. I do. But he hasn't tried to fix it."

"He just did! Why else would he want to talk to Tae?"

The second youngest in the room looked annoying, scoffing dismissively, "To harass him? He's done it before. Yoongi doesn't deserve shit, he doesn't deserve to even breath the same air as Taehyung. If Yoongi does reach out, I'll admit, I'd be wrong. But he won't. He'll stay as far as possible, because he feels guilty and doesn't want to admit he was wrong."

"Jimin he looked like utter shit, I ha-"

"I know Hyung, I talked to him not that long ago."

Namjoon, who had stayed silent after his little outburst, shushed them.

They turned in time to watch Taehyung groan, cutely bunching up the sleeves on his (Hoseok's) sweater to rub his eyes. They had woken him up.

Or not, as the youngest fell back down on the pillows and took on in his arms. He turned to face the cushions of the couch and promptly passed back out.

"My point is," Jimin smiled fondly, before he shook his head, "Yoongi doesn't want to talk, he wants to be right. He wants Taehyung to admit that he did everything he was accused of, and lied. If Yoongi does want to talk, like I told him he should, I'll be there for it. If Taehyung wants me to be, that is."

"You don't know that that's what Yoongi wants," Hoseok sighed. He had clearly given up, "He might want to apologize."

The comment was laughable, if the way Namjoon's lips curled into an irritated smile said anything, "When has he ever apologized? To anyone?"

"He's apologized to Tae plenty of times."

"For trivial things, stupid things. Like eating his pizza, or accidentally taking the blanket while they were sleeping."