16 - "Girlfriend v. Grandma & Boyfriend v. Brother"

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

White Locus, Lotus and Bonnie stepped off the private jet. It was ninety two degrees, all of them forgetting what their hometown felt like. It felt good to be back home although they'd only been gone for less than a year. Still, it was like New York was becoming their main home. So the Dallas air felt good, despite the circumstances for the touchdown in Texas was anything but pleasant.

They didn't walk with any goons from back in New York. They had top shooters here in Dallas that been putting in work in their absence. So they didn't need to travel with the New York team. They weren't planning on staying long. They literally were headed back to New York in a few hours. Today was the day Locus was meeting Mark's annoying, dependent grandmother.

He didn't even know she was in Dallas nor did he need too. She was sure he was with his grandmother now. Part of Locus was feeling conflicted. She was actually starting to feel bad for chasing Mark's virginity. She really liked him and it was pretty clear he was taking the whole virginity thing seriously. The wise thing would be to leave him alone and let him be serious with somebody who shared his views; but she was infatuated with Mark.

"Thinking about preacher boy?" Bonnie asked, as they walked toward the Bentley that awaited them.

"Jealous?"

"Shaking with envy." Bonnie mumbled. He honestly wanted some Texas pussy, but they weren't down here on that, so he let it go.

The three climbed into the Bentley that waited to take them to to their meeting point. They had a team of soldiers waiting for them at a location, strapped up and ready to put in work on Pranav's men. They had the drop on them and they were ready to put that work in.

The drive was mainly quiet, everyone lost in their own thoughts. Bonnie sat thinking about his brother now that he down here. He was in foster care, only seven years old so the age gap was huge. They were half brothers and weren't that familiar with each other though, so he let the next set of thoughts drift into his head.

When they pulled up at the warehouse off the radar, the three made their way inside the building to see a team of men at least twenty deep. The greeting the three got was warm, their soldiers not seeing them in a long time. Lotus smiled hard slapping hands with the highest ranked ones.

"Costa, how's it been holding down the fort?" Lotus asked, dapping him up. He was his second best worker from Dallas. Bonnie was technically the first.

Bonnie always thought Costa was alright, he didn't see the hype Lotus and Zeus use to throw on him. If anything the lil' nigga bragged too much and thought way too highly of himself.

"Shit been good, you know how I do. Aye, we got a tag on them Indian mu'fuckas right now. One of them at home with his family and the other one hanging out at they little spot in their territory. Ya'll tryna move right now?"