27 - "Menace To Monte"

"So

"So...whassup?" Keshawn asked.

The two sat cruising in Allele's 2021 Jaguar XF luxury car. Allele's mind was on Cilia. All he wanted to do was go home and get his wife back, but this matter with the Hunter cartel was pressing in itself. They couldn't hide this shit forever. But depending on how they strategized, they could possibly come out on top.

"Your mother—"

"Brandy." Keshawn said.

Allele looked at him. If he didn't want her to be labeled as his mom, he would respect it. "Aight...Brandy told me Bonnie came to her job. Started asking about her background and if she has a son named Allele. He been looking at me for a while, but I know Lotus put him up to it."

"Shit forreal?" Keshawn said. Brandy didn't know Bonnie so it wasn't like she could make this up. She would have no reason too.

"Obviously the problem with that is if he finds out that's my biological mother—"

"He finds out who your biological brothers are. And everything will be exposed." Keshawn finished.

"And even worse, they find out we're related, they find out about Emery and Iris."

Keshawn was horrified, scared and nervous. They pulled up at Breeze's apartment complex and waited. Allele wanted all of them to be in the loop. Things were starting to close in and they all needed a plan. Keshawn shot Breeze a text telling him to come outside.

"Emery is one thing, but if they find out about Iris, they find out I knew you two did it. Cilia will hate me."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Keshawn said sarcastically. "I don't want to make assumptions, but don't you think this shit is a little bigger than your marriage to Cilia? I think a fucking divorce is far more better than them cutting off a finger every day or letting rats feed off of us while we're alive. And I think you should be more worried about that too. I know you love her, but love can't save you from a cartel! So I don't give a fuck about your marriage right now!" Keshawn snapped.

Allele was calm, knowing he had a right to be terrified. He wasn't familiar with the felling of fear, so he was far more composed than Keshawn. His only concern was his wife. That she could potentially get dragged into this because of them. They could easily think because he knew about Iris, that Cilia did as well and was just hiding it from them. Just like she knew about Emery. He would lose his mind if she got hurt behind anything they did.

"I'm not talking about my marriage," Allele said. Though he was literally on his way to make up with her tonight about scaring her with divorce. It wasn't his marriage he was worried about this time around. Because she could divorce him over this, but he would be okay with that. It was her as a person hating him that would destroy him. "I'm talking about her in general as a person hating me. I can't live with that, that's my shorty regardless of marriage or not."