20 - "Ghost Man"

Mark was groaning nonstop at Locus's two hand technique

Mark was groaning nonstop at Locus's two hand technique. She was massaging his erection so well he was already sleepy and hadn't even busted a nut yet.

"Don't stop, please..." He begged.

His voice was so sexy it had her panties moist. Locus had been right on the bullseye about her assumption with Mark. Slowly but surely, she got him to let her start giving him hand jobs. Once he got over his initial dirty feeling of it, he was so curious he got her to do it again and again until that shameful feeling went away and now it was regular for him. She jerked him off almost every time they were together.

Locus had her legs folded under her as she sat between his legs. He always had a sheet over his lap, as for whatever reason he didn't want her to see his dick. Locus figured it made him feel better about what they were doing. That it wasn't as bad because she wasn't seeing him naked, just touching.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum, okay?"

"Okay." He breathed out.

Locus kissed all over his legs, looking at him as his jaws clenched. Mark was very cute when he was reaching his peak. She wondered if he would have the same look when he was inside her.

"I can't wait until we have sex," Locus said. "until I'm able to feel that big, strong, hard dick inside me."

Mark swore he got twice as hard in her hands right there. He couldn't tell if it was because of her words or how soft and sultry her voice was. Whatever it was he loved him some Locus and his feelings for this woman was starting to evolve more and more each time he saw her.

"Don't be so dirty."

Locus bit her bottom lip, moving her soft hands up and down his shaft. The change in rhythm made a deep shiver run through his body. She was driving him crazy.

"I wanna be dirty just for you," she leaned forward and kissed his cheek, "cum on my hands."

Mark was pulsating at this point and he felt like he was going to cum any minute. "You're killing me Lo..."

"Say you'll cum on my hands." She whispered, kissing the shell of his ear. She never been one to swallow and didn't have the stomach for it. She always thought that was disturbingly gross, but cumming on the outer exterior of her body that could be cleaned was fine.

"Classy," Mark said, "be classy."

Locus started jerking him faster, making him grunt and put his hand on top of her's. He was close now, the sounds of his body fluids creating loud noises in the air. He couldn't take it anymore and was ready to bust.

"I'm—" He didn't even get to finish his sentence as he exploded under the sheets and all over her hands. He was breathing heavily, resting the back of his head against the wall. "Oh my gosh..."

Locus pecked his lips. "I'll go set the jacuzzi for us." She giggled and removed her hands from under the sheets to go into the bathroom.

Mark stayed seated on the bed for a moment before finally getting up to go wash himself off. He went to a different bathroom and cleaned himself properly before returning to the bedroom. He got dressed in his swimming trunks and met Locus in the bathroom. She was already dressed in her one piece swimming suit.