29 - "Fantasies"

Lisa felt like her heart was plugged up to a megaphone

Lisa felt like her heart was plugged up to a megaphone. That's how loud it was in her ears. She couldn't believe it, she now officially lived with Lotus—her and Egypt. Today the was first day they were officially settled. It was 7:00 in the morning and Egypt was in dining room eating breakfast.

Lisa stood in the kitchen drinking coffee. She wore long satin pajamas, watching Lotus from over the rim of her cup. He was pacing back and forth as he talked on the phone. Lisa knew this living arrangement was going to be hard. She watched Lotus's broad shoulders as he talked in a hushed tone. His arms were muscular, his height so attractive. His voice was smooth and had her swallowing her coffee harder then she meant too.

Damn he's so fine, she thought to herself. She needed to call Yana and have her talk her out of dropping her panties for this man on the first day.

"Mom."

Lisa looked down when she saw Egypt standing, there holding an empty plate. She had scrambled eggs seasoned with light black pepper, pancakes, turkey bacon and a banana. The usual Egypt would've been bouncing around the place; but the disappearance of Freeman had her a little down. So she'd been quiet the last few days.

"I'm finished."

Lisa put her cup down and took the plate from her. She kissed her forehead. "Okay baby, go wipe your mouth. Brush your teeth and get ready for school. I'll go get dressed in a minute. Do you remember where your room is? It's a big house, so you might get lost. I can show you again."

"No I remember, it's okay."

"Okay, do you want me to sleep next to you tonight?" Lisa asked. She also had her own room, but because of the nightmares Egypt's been having on and off, they slept next to each other a lot.

"No, I'm okay...we'll see when I come home tonight."

"Okay, go get dressed I'll be right behind you." Lisa said. She turned toward the sink and washed the dish that Egypt ate out of. Lisa put it in the dish rack then turned, nearly having a heart attack when she saw Lotus standing by the table. "Why would you do that?"

"Sorry. Where's E? It's awfully quiet down here."

"You just missed her, she went to go get dressed for school." Lisa said.

"Oh," Lotus said, "why are you standing so far over there?"

E please come interrupt, Lisa thought to herself. She knew exactly what Lotus was doing and he knew what he was doing, too. Out of all the times Egypt loved to pop up, this would've been a great time.

It wasn't that Lotus was making her uncomfortable. She had a mouth to tell him to stop if she didn't like his behavior. The problem was that she did like it and she wanted him, bad. She didn't trust herself around this man. Sooner or later he was gonna have her spread out somewhere while he was balls deep in her.