Well, well . . . (sᴍᴜᴛ)

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 2,527

!sᴍᴜᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!

a little smut to celebrate 5k reads 😏

YEAH I KNOW MORE SMUT BUT IM BORED ALRIGHT? LEAVE ME ALONE
ALSO THIS IS LIKE ALL OVER THE PLACE CAUSE I WROTE IT OVER MULTIPLE DAYS BUT WHATEVER

———————————————————

"What're you doing here, Potter?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Malfoy,"

It was currently 1:27 am at Hogwarts, Harry had just wanted to escape his dorm room, not run into anybody. He was trying to escape Ron and the constant idiotic questions of: "Are you okay?"

"It's rude to stare."

Harry turned his gaze down to the floor, his mind still wandering.

Draco walked closer to him. "Where's that stupid head of yours? Because it's not here."

"Shut up, Malfoy," Harry muttered, Draco was only about a foot away from him.

"I don't think I will."

"Suck my dick." Harry retorted sarcastically.

"Mhm," he stepped closer. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Harry swallowed thickly. "What? N-no!"

"Your pants tell a different story," Draco smirked.

Harry flushed a dark red, pushing his legs together in an attempt to hide his hard-on.

Draco grabbed his hips. "Don't try to hide it," he moved his lips next to Harry's ear. "I know you want me."

Harry tried to form words but he couldn't think straight, his mouth only letting out a soft moan.

"I know you want me to fuck you." he kissed down Harry's neck, sucking a red mark into his skin.

Damnit, he was so straight forward.

Harry gave into his body. "Please," he begged, wrapping his arms around Draco's neck, pulling him closer.

"Mhm, I knew it." Draco murmured.

He kissed down Harry's neck slowly, Harry's soft moans and whimpers only driving him faster. His trousers tightened quickly.

"Draco," Harry whispered.

Draco smirked and moved them through the corridor into an empty classroom. He shoved him back onto a table, locking the door with a swish of his wand. He hurriedly connected their lips, Harry's arms wrapping around his neck again, rather eagerly. Draco grabbed his thighs, lifting him up with ease, placing him on the edge of the table. Draco ran his hand under Harry's jumper, disconnecting their lips only to slip it off of him. He started on his own shirt, quickly ripping it off. Harry paused, caught in a trance, Draco was strong. His abs outlined his stomach, his strong arms resting on Harry's hips. Merlin, what he'd let this man do to him.