Truth or Dare | 2

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 1,161

——————————————————————

Pansy had somehow dragged Draco into playing truth or dare. He was sitting next to Harry and would cast occasional glances toward the boy. The game had started and he hadn't even noticed, he was to busy thinking about Harry.

"DRACO!"

He whipped his head up to see Pansy, she took a breath of relief and backed away.

"What?" asked Draco, confused and slightly embarrassed.

"It's your turn, mate." Blaise said.

"Oh,"

"Truth or dare?" Ron asked.

"Truth," Draco said lamely, after all it was just Weasley. Ron passed him a small vial containing some clear liquid.

"What the hell is this?" Draco exclaimed.

Pansy laughed. "It's Veritaserum, to make sure you tell the truth." she said. Draco nervously looked at the vial, then he popped it open and drank a little. His throat burned slightly from the liquid, he just shook it off and turned back to Ron.

"Hm," said Ron, tapping his chin. "Have you ever thought about being gay?"

Draco just simply replied. "No." But instead his mouth said, "Yes." He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth and looked down at the ground. He felt a reassuring pat on his back as he looked back up everyone was just smiling he looked over and saw the reassuring pat had come from none other than Harry Potter.

He simply just looked around the room, straightened himself out, and continued the game.

"Lovegood," he said.

I don't know what made me do it! I just pat Malloy on the back! Harry thought.

Harry kept thinking until he heard his name being called he looked up and Pansy was smiling at him, there was a hint of evil intent in her smile which made Harry feel slightly uneasy. He brushed it off.

"Truth or dare, Potter?"

"Dare, I guess," Harry answered simply. Pansy really was evily smiling now. Harry realized he had definitely made a mistake.

"I dare you to kiss Draco." she said.

Harry gawked at her along with Draco. Harry just sat there until he felt a hand on his face which made him turn his head to see the same silvery-grey eyes he loved. Draco pulled Harry closer and kissed him passionately on the lips, he melted into the kiss and almost immediately started kissing back as Draco dragged his tongue along Harry's lower lip and bit it before they finally broke apart. Pansy and Hermione looked at each other very pleased with themselves.

Harry couldn't believe he'd seriously just done that. The butterflies in his stomach were having a party as Harry thought about the kiss. Draco's lips were soft and his hands were slightly cold but very soft, his rings pressing lightly into Harry's skin was the best feeling ever.

They played about four more rounds, at that point everybody had kissed everybody and most had spilled secrets that, obviously, weren't intended for anyone to hear.

"Truth or dare, Potter?" asked Blaise.

"Truth," said Harry, taking a shot of Veritaserum.

"Do you fancy anyone? And if so who is it?" asked Blaise.

Harry's cheeks turned a bright red as he felt the Veritaserum creeping up his throat he tried to hold it down for as long as he could but he couldn't hold it down forever.

"Yes!" he half shouted.

Blaise smirked. "And who is it?" he asked.

"D-Dr-Draco Malfoy." he finally blurted out. He slapped his hand over his mouth and ran out of the room.

Draco got up to go find Harry. "Where do you think you're going?" Ron hissed.

Draco turned to him and simply said, "To go find Harry." And with that, he turned and walked out the door. He walked down the halls when he heard a faint crying from Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. He opened the door.

"Harry?" he said, Harry picked up his head and then just shoved it back down between his hands.

"Harry," Draco said walking over to the boy. He offered his hand to help him up, Harry looked up and took Draco's hand. His hands were soft and wet with his tears, he pulled Harry up and then pulled him into a hug. Harry was a little shocked but quickly wrapped his arms around Draco and buried his face in his chest. They stood there for a little bit before Harry pulled away, he looked up at Draco.

"I'm sorry for running out," he said in between sniffles. "Look, if you don't feel the same way that's fine, I get -"

He was cut off by Draco pressing his lips onto his, he quickly sunk into the kiss and placed one hand on Draco's neck and the other on his cheek, Draco's hands found their way to Harry's waist. He pulled Harry closer deepening the kiss, he asked for entry and Harry almost immediately let him in. Draco explored Harry's mouth. He pulled his tongue out and bit Harry's bottom lip, he pulled away and moved to Harry's neck, he sucked at a few places, leaving many purple spots and earning a few quiet moans from Harry which motivated Draco to suck harder. He had found Harry's soft spot and began to suck on it, Harry let out a few more gasps and moans before Draco pulled away and admired the work he had left on Harry's neck. He let go of Harry's waist and fixed his glasses which made Harry giggle and blush.

The door to the bathroom slammed open and Ron walked in. Harry quickly slapped Draco's hand away from his hair, Ron walked up to them, giving Draco a mean look as he approached Harry,

"Are you okay, mate?" he asked, still shooting rude looks at Draco.

"Yeah, uh - I'm fine." Harry said, slightly out of breath.

Ron turned away from them and walked out. Draco and Harry were close behind, Draco pecked Harry's lips quickly before they walked back to the Room of Requirement.

Everyone looked glad to see that Harry was alright. They sat down and continued the game. Harry got so lost in his thoughts that he lost track off time.

He looked up to see a pair of eyes staring at him, they belonged to Draco. What was he doing right infront of his face? Before Harry could ask him Draco slowly and gently kissed Harry, then sat back down, Harry was slightly confused but just went along with it.

Eventually the night ended and everyone went back to their dorms. Except for two people, Draco and Harry. Draco looked at Harry realizing they were the only ones in the room he pulled him into a loving and passionate kiss. They stayed like that for a while until they finally pulled apart and rested on the couch. Draco held Harry in his arms and Harry had his head on Draco's chest, they wanted to stay like that forever.

Draco looked down at Harry, he whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too."

𝙖𝙘𝙚 ☠︎︎