I've got a better idea (sᴍᴜᴛ)

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 1,708

!sᴍᴜᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!

this is my first time writing smut-
so sorry if it's complete rubbish

————————————————————

"Okay, but I don't get it,"

"Listen, Harry -"

"I'm bored!" Harry exclaimed, flopping back on Draco's 4-poster.

Draco smirked. "Well, do you have anything else in mind?"

Harry looked up at his boyfriend and smiled, he slowly got up and straddled his lap, resting his arms on Draco's shoulders.

"I have . . . an idea," Harry said.

Draco looked Harry up and down and wrapped his hands around his waist. He connected their lips, slipping his tongue into Harry's mouth.

Draco leaned forward and laid Harry back on the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Draco asked.

Harry smiled. "Scared, Malfoy?"

Draco smirked and got down next to his ear. "You wish."

He trailed his lips down Harry's neck, his finger tracing little circles teasingly on Harry's thigh, causing him to moan.

Draco leaned back and took off his shirt, Harry brought their lips back together. He trailed his hands down Harry's chest, taking his shirt off slowly.

Draco kissed down Harry's neck, sucking a mark into his skin.

Draco stuck his thumbs in the belt of Harry's trousers, pulling them down slowly. He pulled away and looked at the bulge in Harry's pants, Harry blushed slightly and pulled Draco back to his lips. Draco pulled off Harry's pants quickly.

Harry settled back into the sheets. Draco moved his hands slowly down the sides of Harry's small body, feeling every bit of his skin.

"Draco," Harry moaned.

Draco kissed down Harry's chest slowly, he moved his hands down to his thighs, spreading them open. He moved his mouth down to Harry's prick, which was almost painfully hard with need.

Draco licked up the shaft slowly, drawing a low moan from Harry. He took just the tip into his mouth.

"Please . . ." Harry begged.

Draco smirked and licked the slit of Harry's cock, he moaned again and bucked his hips up into Draco's mouth.

Draco immediately drew his mouth back. "Ah, ah, ah."

Harry whined, his head falling back on the pillow.

"Draco . . . D-Draco, please!" Harry begged.

Draco reluctantly brought his mouth back to Harry's prick, dropping down slowly. He sucked down a few more centimeters. Harry moaned and gripped the sheets in his hands.