fight | 1

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 2,921

!ᴛᴡ!
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ssᴀᴜʟᴛ
ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ғ:
ʀᴀᴘᴇ
ᴀʙᴜs

——————————————————————

"Well, it's not my fault you're such a bloody bastard."

That's when Cedric threw the first punch, Harry was knocked back into a tree. He reached up and could feel the blood trickling down his face.

"What the hell -"

Cedric punched him in the jaw which made Harry double over, he fell and landed on Cedric's fist, which drove right into his stomach, ripping every bit of air out of his lungs. He fell to his knees in pain.

They were attracting quite the crowd now, someone in the crowd happened to be none other than Draco Malfoy. He watched as Cedric beat the life out of Harry.

"Harry!" Hermione called as she ran towards her best friend being pummeled.

Hermione and Ron tried to push their way through the crowd but they couldn't get through, it was no use, they just had to wait it out.

"Bloody hell!" Ron yelled as he shoved a few Ravenclaws out of the way, but they still couldn't get to him.

"How you like that Golden Boy?" Cedric said with a satisfied smirk on his face, he landed another punch to Harry's bloodied face.

"P-Please c-can you just s-stop." Harry pleaded

"Aww, so tragic," He grabbed Harry by the collar and lifted him up, stealing more breath out of his throat. "For once Saint Potter doesn't get what he wants."

Harry was gasping for breath and clutching Cedric's hand desperately to try to make him let go, but it was no use.

'I've got to do something, but what?' Draco thought

"PLEASE!" Hermione cried, "Someone, do something! Anything!" She was clinging to Ron, trying to keep her self composure.

"Ok, well, here goes nothing," Draco whispered to himself

He ran over to Cedric and whipped him around, grabbing his shirt, and punching him in the jaw. He dropped Harry and fell to the ground.

"Harry, are you ok?" Draco asked, looking at Harry's face with worry and anger in his eyes.

"Dra-Draco," Harry whispered. "MOVE!"

Cedric slammed his fist into the back of Draco's head, he fell forward into Harry.

Cedric laughed as he watched Draco slowly get up, Harry felt tears sting his eyes as he watched Draco struggle.

"Hey Dra-Draco," Harry whispered, his voice raspy from lack of air. "You've got this, I love you."

Grey eyes met emerald as Harry felt a tear slip down his cheek, he nodded. Draco stood up, he looked at Cedric who was still cackling. He wiped the blood of his face and charged at Cedric. Draco tackled him to the ground, he flipped him around so he was on top of Cedric. He punched him again in the face. Cedric grabbed Draco's shirt and flipped them around with a hard thud, now Draco was underneath him. He smirked and punched Draco in the face, leaving the blonde temporarily stunned. He kept pummeling Draco until he heard a shreak.

"STOP!" Harry screamed. "Please . . ."

Cedric turned to see the short boy standing, he was wobbling on his legs.