fight | 3

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 1,546

!ᴛᴡ!
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ssᴀᴜʟᴛ
ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ғ:
ʀᴀᴘᴇ
ᴀʙᴜs

—————————————————————

Harry looked back to see two Hufflepuffs he thought he recognized, the taller of the two started walking towards him. They got down to his face, he could finally figure out who they were.

It was Tyler and Sarah, Cedric's goons. Probably here to finish the job.

Harry stood up and looked at the two. "So, w-what do you want?"

"You."

"Oh really? I'm flattered, but I have a boyfriend." Harry smirked and walked away.

"This isn't over!" Tyler called

Harry turned the corner and slumped against the wall, it was hard for him to act so brave, even if he was a Gryffindor. He finally mustered the courage to get up and go to Potions class.

———————————————————————

Harry sat down at the Gryffindor table, he hadn't seen Draco all day and he was getting quite nervous.

He walked out of the Great Hall towards Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, he opened the door and saw Draco slumped against the wall, his hand clung to his wand.

"Dr-Dray . . ." Harry gasped as he ran over to him.

"Hey, hey, are you alright? Please answer me, please! Draco . . ."

"H-Har-"

"It's ok, Dray, I'm right here."

Harry pulled out his wand and cast multiple healing spells, he didn't know what happened. He wrapped Draco up in a hug and pecked him on the lips. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom and got it wet, he wiped all the blood off Draco's arms and face. Draco managed to open his eyes, Harry saw this and smiled.

"Hey,"

"H-Hi,"

"What happened?" Harry asked

"Just a little wand fight with Weaslette, nothing too bad," Draco said, managing to stand up.

Harry laughed. "I'll deal with Ginny when I get back there, but for now, I want to spend some time with you."

Harry grabbed his hand and brushed their lips together teasingly, he pulled Draco to the Astronomy Tower and they leaned against the railing, looking at the sky.

Then, Draco stood and pitched himself off the Astronomy Tower.

LMAOOOOO JKJK I really got you guys there didn't I? That was so stupid- anyway, back to the story.

Harry set his head on Draco's shoulder, he listened to Draco hum the tune his mother used to sing him before bed, so he told him. Harry loved it actually, it was soft and sweet. He continued humming and playing with Harry's hair, while Harry drew little squiggles on his thigh.