Truth or Dare | 1

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 1,145

——————————————————————

"Ugh," Harry sighed as he looked down at all the homework he had. He held his head up with his hand as he stared down at his Potions homework.

"Hey,"

Harry's head whipped up a little too quickly to see Hermione staring down at him with a bit of a confused look on her face. "You okay?" she asked as she pulled out the chair next to Harry and sat down. Harry nodded and looked back down at his homework, letting out another long sigh.

They sat in a comfortable silence for a while before Hermione broke the silence.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the party I'm hosting tonight?" Hermione asked.

Harry scoffed he looked up at Hermione then back down at his homework, he sighed. "Sure."

A slow smile spread across Hermione's face and she squealed, but not too loud, after all, they were in the library. Harry shushed her and they both giggled.

Before she took off she whispered in Harry's ear, "I bet Draco will be there."

"Oh, shove off!" Harry exclaimed as Hermione turned around and walked out of the Library. His eyes fell back onto his Potions homework, his mind trailed off and he started thinking about Draco. The way his platinum blonde hair bounced off his forehead, the way he would strut down the hallways like he owned the damn place. the way he looked in his all-black suit, the way he laughed, his silvery eyes, and don't even get me started on his -

"Eh hem,"

Harry was ripped out of his thoughts, he looked up annoyed, "Ugh, what do you -" he started but was cut off by his heart pounding in his chest. He looked up and his eyes met those of none other than Draco Malfoy.

Wow, Potter's eyes, Draco thought. His eyes.

No, why was he thinking about his eyes? Potter was his enemy. He shook his head. "Quit drooling, Potter." he sneered.

Harry quickly replied, "What do you want, Malfoy?"

Draco smirked. "Well, Potter, if you must know, I was wondering if you were going to attend the party that Granger is throwing?" he asked. Harry was slightly embarrassed as a light pink blush crawled up his cheeks. He giggled which made Draco go crazy inside. How can one person be so cute? Especially since I'm supposed to hate him.

"Yeah, I guess I'm going." Harry answered. "Well, I mean, Hermione wouldn't let me not go." Harry flushed a little darker.

"Alright, see you there, Potter." he said with a slight wave of his hand, and Harry waved back before he walked away out of the Library. His mind wouldn't let him think about anything except Harry . . . His giggle, his eyes, his hair, the way he looked so adorable doing anything.

He was walking down the hall when he saw Pansy, she walked over to him. "So, are you going to the party?" she asked. Draco just rolled his eyes in response. "I heard Potter's going to be there." Draco turned to the girl at the mention of his name. "Oh come on, Draco, we all know you fancy him."

"Fine, Pansy, I'll go," Draco said. "But I don't fancy Potter."

"Whatever," Pansy said as she walked off.

What if I actually do have a crush on Harry? Well, I guess no better time to be questioning my sexuality than to go to a party with the whole damn year. he thought.

————————————

Harry was humming and dancing around his dorm that he shared with Ron. He was pulling on his sweater and tightening his tie.

"Oi, mate, you sure are cheery today!" Ron exclaimed as he sat down on his bed and slipped on his shoes. Harry hadn't even noticed Ron come in the room, he went red. "Oh," Harry laughed. "Yeah." he was slightly embarrassed.

Ron laughed and finished tying his shoe. "Hurry up, mate, we're all waiting for you!" he exclaimed as he made his way down to the common room.

Harry stopped dancing and finally was able to get his tie back on, he slipped his shoes on and headed down to the common room, to his surprise everyone was actually waiting for him. He blushed a little bit from embarrassment. "Well, Hermione, lead the way." he said.

Hermione turned and led them out to the Room of Requirement, she opened the door and they were all immediately greeted by the smell of fire whiskey and crisps. Harry smiled he knew it was going to be a good night.

—————————————————————

About twenty minutes later the Slytherin's walked in the door, fashionably late, of course. Harry turned his head to the door and his mouth fell open at what he saw; Draco standing in front of all his friends wearing an all-black suit, his hair combed but not gelled so it bounced when he walked, Harry could see his biceps through his suit. Draco turned his head and his eyes met Harry's. Harry quickly looked away, and took a sip of fire whiskey. He looked back up and watched as Draco started walking, in his direction, his breath hitched as the blonde approached him and sat down next to him.

"Fancy seeing you here." Draco joked.

"Er - uh, yeah," Harry stammered.

Draco smirked. "You're cute Potter." he said, before standing up and walking over to his friends. Leaving Harry in shock. "You're cute, Potter." His words kept replaying over and over in his mind but he still couldn't comprehend what Draco said. He was overwhelmed with the feeling of butterflies in his stomach.

About twenty minutes had passed by, everyone was getting a bit bored. Harry had went and sat next to Ron and Hermione, he was trying to get the thought of Draco out of his head but he couldn't, every time he looked back at Draco he was met with stunning silvery-grey eyes.

Pansy had pulled Hermione away so they could discuss something, Harry wasn't really interested. He was only interested in Draco, although his thoughts were interrupted by Pansy.

"So, since we can see you guys are getting a little bit bored," Pansy stated. "We decided, why don't we play a game of truth or dare?"

The room burst into hoots and hollers everyone wanted to play, well not everyone. Harry was having a hard time being convinced to play.

"No, no, no, no." Harry said.

"Oh come on!" exclaimed Hermione.

"You know everything about me!" He said. "I know you will be dying to let everyone know my secrets."

"Well that's too bad Harry," she said. "Because you're playing."

"Bu-"

Before he could say anything he was being dragged to the circle, he looked over and saw that Pansy was doing the same. She dragged Draco over to the circle and sat him down, right next to Harry . . .