Never enough.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 573

!ᴛᴡ!
ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴅɪsᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ

———————————————————

He would never be enough.

Harry shoved his finger down his throat, he bent over the toilet, clutching his stomach. He threw up everything he'd eaten that day, which wasn't much.

He leaned back against the stall wall, wiping his mouth off on his sleeve.

Why couldn't he be her? Why couldn't he notice him? Why couldn't he like him?

Why couldn't he be Pansy Parkinson? Everyone thought she resembled a pug, but Malfoy loved her. She was everything he was insecure about, she had beautiful hair while his was ratty and matted, she had beautiful, glowing skin while his was lifeless and disgusting, she had a pretty smile while he could barely even manage his, and Malfoy loved her.

He ran his fingers along the cuts on his arms and thighs, there weren't enough. He deserved this all because he'd never be pretty, he'd never be loved, he'd always be worthless and disgusting.

Tears poured from his eyes, he sobbed uncontrollably, his shoulders shaking violently. Moaning Mrytle didn't dare move from where she sat, afraid to upset the boy more.

He stood up, his hand held tightly in a fist. He walked up to the mirror and peered at the figure standing there, he was way too skinny, to a point were it was extremely concerning. The boy in the mirror looked haunted by memories and many sleepless nights, he looked broken to the point of no repair.

What Harry saw was an overweight boy, lonely and outcast from everyone, an ugly human being. A horrible person, evil, disgusting, and repulsive. He was disgusting.

He balled his fist and slammed it into the mirror, glass shattering and dropping on the floor.

"Reducto!" he cried, a toilet exploded in the distance.

"Bombarda!" he shouted again, a stall wall flew off the ground, landing in pieces where it once stood.

"Bombarda Maxima," he whispered, the mirrors and sinks exploded in front of him, causing him to fall back.

He landed with a hard thud on the floor, his wand falling from his hand.

"Potter, what the hell are you doing?" Came a shout from the doorway.

Harry sat still on the floor, deathly still. "None of your concern," he replied blankly, emotion drained from his voice.

"Well, it looks like you've just exploded the bathroom and I kind of need to use it."

Harry didn't reply to the snarky comment, he let reality wash over him. He had exploded the bathroom, he exploded the fucking bathroom. He'd be in so much trouble.

He stood quickly, turning towards the Slytherin. "G-go find somewhere else,"

"That was my plan, considering I can't even use this one!" Malfoy hissed.

"Then why don't you just leave?" Harry choked out.

Malfoy looked taken aback. "Are you . . . crying?"

"N-no! Of - of course I'm not crying!" Harry shouted, his hands wiping viciously at the tears.

Malfoy saw how he looked, skinny, bruised, and lonely.

Harry shoved past him and out the door, running down the corridor.

Malfoy blasted out the door behind him, attempting to grab him but it was too late, he'd already run away. He watched his retreating figure.

Harry ran, ran until he couldn't anymore, tears blinded his eyes and he collapsed on the stone floor.

Malfoy wouldn't care about him, he wasn't Pansy, he only cares about Pansy. Oh, how badly he wanted to be Pansy.

𝙖𝙘𝙚 ☠︎