Chapter 8 - Dear mystery guy

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to @FreyaThorpe because she's so awesome and... Well, she's just awesome, okay? (Trust me on that one hehe :3) Also, because she writes funny comments on this story xd  And not to forget...! Freya is an amazing author herself! Go and read her book Death and The Maiden ;)!  It's different from this one, but it's too good to not read it :D Thanks for being a fan of my story Freya, I'm one of yours too ^-^! PS: This is the chapter where you get to know whether the creepy guy is a rap¡st or not haha! Have fun reading everyone!

[ Chapter 8 - Dear mystery guy ]

*What happened earlier (still Stella's P.O.V.)*

 I look behind me once more before turning off the lights and leaving the Choco FUN workshop room. I check if I haven't forgotten anything. I turn off the lights and put one hand on the door handle. And that's when I feel someone put a heavy and warm hand on my shoulder.

"You could stay a little longer... I don't think your friends would mind. How can someone ever get mad at you? You're such an angel-like girl. So pretty... So innocent... Stella was your name right? Hmm... It couldn't be any different, the beautiful girl has a beautiful name..."

***************************************************************

I slowly turn around while trying to recognize the owner of the male voice. Suddenly, the lights switch on again and I have to blink a few times to see who the guy actually is. When my sight gets clear again, I look at the guy and take his appearance in. It's the workshop teacher from earlier. I want to ask him who he exactly is, but I don't want to hurt his feelings by admitting that I have failed to recognize him if I do know him. But what if I don't know him and the only time I've ever seen him is today?

He just cited one of my short stories and I still don't know who he is or how he knows about the stories. But more important is: Why would he learn a part from my story, or this particular one? One that I wrote when I was bored and the talk about playboys at school had been in my head all day. 

His presence wasn't creeping me out anymore like it did when I had switched off the lights. But the fact that I was getting comfortable around him was freaking me out. I don't want to get a crush on him and get heartbroken afterwards. He looks older, so I can forget about us being a pair. And it's not like I am going to fall in love with him the same day I've met him, right? I also don't want to get comfortable around the guy and then when I finally trust him, he'll kill me and take all of my clothes and wear them himself. That's just not what I want. I mean, who does? But the guy could also just have read my notebook which is in his right hand as I see now. Why haven't I thought about that theory again? Oh God, if I keep on thinking like this forever, I'll end up in a mental health facility.

He waves his left hand in front of my eyes. "Hello, is there even a part of you mentally present right now, Stella?" He chuckles and and I get filled with warmth and I feel my skin heating up. He has one of the most attractive laughs ever. My lips form into a smile and I don't even know why they are doing that. I look at his right hand again. The hand which is still holding my boring yet extremely fabulous black notebook as I like to describe it. He notices that I'm staring at the notebook and clears his throat before speaking again.

"Uh I thought that this was my notebook at first, as I have got the same one as you... But when I opened it I read your short stories and I couldn't help seeing that part." He looked at me as if he wanted to hear what I was thinking. Ha, if he could do that, I think he would run miles away from me. Obviously failing to hear my thoughts, he frowned his eyebrows and continued: "I remember that part, Stella. I remember that day too, Stella Daniels..."