Chapter 3 - Friend break-up

[ Chapter 3 - Friend break-up ]

I felt my cheeks heat up. 

Ryan started to walk to the door of my room. I couldn't let him just leave me here with all these feelings and thoughts.

"Ryan wait...," I said, wanting him to stay with me. I didn't even want to go to Allysa's anymore. I wanted to know what all of this meant. 

He walked back to me. And when he stood in front of me again, he sighed and then he stroked my hair behind my ear. 

"Ask me and I'll tell you. You deserve the truth, April" Ryan said, with a slight smile on his face.

"Why'd you just kiss me? We both know that wasn't just a cheek kiss. It- it was more than that. Maybe, I'm over-reacting, but you already have a girlfriend, Ryan. And she is also my friend! I- I can't do this to her. I just want to know what all of this means.." I asked him what I wanted to know. There were more questions left to be answered, but this was good for now, I thought.

"I'm planning on breaking up with her, April." Ryan said

"No, please don't do this, Ryan. Not for me, please," I begged him while I tried to hold back a tear that was trying to escape my eye.

Ryan wiped the tear of my cheek with his thumb. He kept his hand on my face and looked and looked at me with sad eyes. His smile had turned into a sad one. He opened his mouth to say something, but he got interrupted by my ring tone.

"It's Stella, I should take this," I said to Ryan. He nodded and walked over to my bed to sit on it.

"Hello?" I said, as if I hadn't just read her name on the screen of my phone.

"Hey April! It's Stella, you know, that amazing best friend of yours,duh." she ranted for minutes about how amazing she was as my best friend, and that she was proud of being my 'bestest' friend in ever and things like that.

I laughed when I heard her rant. I mouthed "She's crazy" to Ryan. He laughed with me and then he got focused on his phone again.

"Anyways," Stella said, with her voice in a different tone. Her voice got a bit more serious, which gave me a sign that I had to actually listen to what she had to say. "The plans of having our friends night tonight, are off the list. Alyssa got bit feverish," she said and waited for me to say something.

I looked at Ryan and he looked up from his phone. He raised his brows, trying to figure out what Stella had just said to me.

I put her on speaker, so that Ryan could hear her as well.

"You're on speaker and Ryan is here as well. Do we need to worry about this fever of Alyssa?"

I looked at Ryan when I said his girlfriend's name, trying to get a glimpse of what he was thinking. Was he really planning to dump her? He had waited for her. He did al off these cute gestures for her, so that she would choose him over her ex.

"No, her mom assured me that we shouldn't be worried because it's nothing serious and that she''ll be better in a few days."

After Stella's call, I decided to join Ryan and sit next to him. The only reason behind this confidence around him, was that Ryan had been my best friend for such a long time that I was sure that he wouldn't judge me.

He looked up from his phone, surprised. He put his phone away and asked me: "Do you like me, April?"

"Of course I like you, Ryan," I sighed, but with a sad smile. I knew where this was going. And this wasn't the answer Ryan was aiming for.

He got up from my bed and since I wasn't expecting this sudden movement of his, I got a bit dizzy for a second.

"God dammit ,April! You f*king know what I meant, and since you're acting like this, it's even more obvious to me. You do have feelings for me as well." he said angrily.

I watched him getting closer to me again. He cupped my face and smashed his lips against mine. At first I let him kiss me, but he kissed me so roughly that I pushed him away from me. Causing him to smash his head to the wall. He looked at me with a cocky smile. This wasn't the Ryan I've known for eight years or so. The look on his face made me even madder.

"What the hell Ryan?! I hate you!" I said furiously.

"I And you know what, I actually did gain some feelings for you, but I didn't want to have them because of you dating Alyssa. And that's why I decided to move on and figure out whether or not I have feelings for James f*cking McNeil. Thank God, the feelings for you aren't even that strong to be considered as love toward you. I HATE YOU RYAN! You hear me, I f*cking hate you!" I said with a voice full of anger.

Ryan's smirk never left his stupid face and I just wanted to smack it off him, but I held the thought of him being my best friend for years somewhere in the back of my head. And that's what kept me from doing so.

"Thanks for the amazing kiss. I think I actually saw sparks while kissing you," he said with an evil teasing voice. The bad one, not the one which was Ryan's signature teasing voice.

He started walking to the door.

"Ughh what has gotten to you, you freak! You know what, I think we should friend break-up. I liked you better when you were just normal angry. If that even makes sense. Ryan, okay I don't really hate-hate you, I'm just deeply hurt. If that was our first kiss, I'd want it to be when we both truly care about each other" I sighed. 

I just admitted that I'd want to kiss him when the time was right.

He scoffed loudly. "I am not being anything else other than myself"

"Ryan, listen. You should go see your therapist again. Talk about your feelings and then come back to me. I may un- friend break-up with you then" I said, hoping he would take my advice.

"Un- friend break-up? What the f* is that even supposed to mean? Listen April Jane, you either take me as I am and let me break up with miss Lame, aka. Alyssa, or you shut up and leave me alone. And about my therapist, it's my life so whether I decide on going to see her or not, it'll be because I wanted to go not because of you." He said bitterly.

He left my room and tears started to run over my cheeks. He was at his worst stage of his anger issues. The stage where he had no control of himself, his thoughts or his feelings.

I had said somethings I didn't meant because I was scared that he would see that I was anxious because of him for the second time this day. The first was when he acted like he was angry at me for not asking him about the day in the theater hall. I regretted every single word I had said to him.But I was damn serious about him going to his therapist and our friend break-up.

If Alyssa is going to be at school again Monday, I will avoid her as much as possible.

And Ryan...I just need him to get to his normal state. Until then, I need to be an invisible fgure for all of my friends. Even for Stella.

I was going to be difficult as hell, because Stella always ends up finding me. She has some sixth sense for always finding me, she once said.

Despite of this whole meet up of me and Ryan which had gone wrong, I still thought about his lips. What would that kiss feel like if it happened when we both wanted it and the air was filled with everything but hate for each other?

A/N:

Don't hate me xd, Ryan had an anger attack and with this one he couldn't control any of his actions.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS GOOD AND IT'LL HELP ME BECOME A BETTER WRITER,THANKS (ღ˘⌣˘)ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Arshiiax3.