Chapter 5 - Is it an affair or just Ria?

[ Chapter 5 - Is it an affair or just Ria? ]

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to the awesome @Coffeeing  (っ◔◡◔)っ ღ!!                                                     

*********************************************************************************                                                                 

 A navy blue car... Who could this possibly be? I looked at Ryan expecting to see him being as curious about the person in this car as I am. But instead of being curious he seems to have recognized the car or the person in it. As he turned toward me his expression changed. Like he was trying to hide the fact that he indeed had recognized the owner of the car or the person in it.

"Uhm April... Are you sure that you did not actually ask someone to come over?" Ryan asks me with a somewhat panicking face.

"No, I didn't... In fact, I didn't  invite you here as well. You invited yourself. Like always. Are YOU even sure that you're not the one who invited someone over at my place?" I ask Ryan, but I still have a lot of other questions on my mind.

"And why would I invite someone over at your place, though? Or who would I have asked to come over then?" Ryan asks me.

Ryan opens his mouth as if he wants to say something more, but then closes his mouth again. I watch him as he is struggling to  tell me something. I can see that he is definitely not sure whether or not he wants to tell me what's on his mind at the moment. And just when I'm about to tell him that he doesn't have to tell me, he decides to tell me anyway.

"Ria. It's Ria who's parked downstairs... She sometimes rides James' car for some reason. I think she borrowed it again." Ryan says. I can sense that he knows more about this. For some reason I just can't seem to really trust Ryan at the moment. First that weird dream and the déja vu... And now this with Ria.

I take Ryan's hand in mine and drag him downstairs with me. And just like Ryan said, it was Ria who had parked the car in front of the house. This time she had not just "borrowed" James' car.  My body froze when I saw him.The mesmerizing light green eyes... The almost perfect looking messy hair... The muscular arms... The pink soft looking lips which looked like they needed some other lip company... Omg what am I thinking? Back to planet Earth, April! Back to reality!

James had come with her. With Ria, who somehow knew where I lived.

"So is he at home right now or not? April?" James was talking to me... Wait what? JAMES was talking to me?!

"Huh, what? Sorry, I wasn't listening," I said, while I felt my cheeks heat up. But I felt really uncomfortable because of Ria's presence. I still had no clue what she and James were doing at my house or how they even knew where I live.

"Is your  brother at home? I got to ask him something..." James says and I see that he's getting frustrated by me. Why didn't I just pay attention when he spoke to me? Oh damn these hormones of mine!

"Yeah Nathan is in his room, I think. What did you want to ask him? I can ask him for you, if you want to." I ask James hoping that he agrees. I let go of Ryan's hand which I was still holding the whole time and start walking toward James until I'm standing right in front of him.

"Uh, you don't have to. I can ask him myself. If you could just call him downstairs, please?" James asks and he looks like he wants Nathan to come downstairs as soon as possible. 

Without a single thought, and I don't know where this confidence comes from, I put my hand on one of James' arms.

"Just call Nathan. I can ask him myself. Like I said." He says with a coldly voice.

He puts his own hand on mine and I can feel the warmth. Thinking that he will keep his hand on mine, I was shocked when he didn't. He basically smacked my hand of his arm. I took some steps toward Ryan.

"Ha, did your inner self want to touch James's body that badly, honey?" Ria says with an attitude which I wasn't really waiting for. 

"Shut up Ria. We both know that it isn't April who's the slut among us." This time Ryan speaks up. He looks like he's going to get an anger attack any time soon. I don't want him to have an attack but I also can't seem to think straight to actually calm him down. James' behaviour has really gotten to me for some reason.

"Right, and who might this slut be then?" I can see that James' lips have now formed a smirk after Ria's question to Ryan.

Ria walks past me and takes Ryan's hands. She then pulls him towards her with a smooth movement. She looks at him with her big seducing eyes. We all see Ryan getting more tensed up. All I can think of is that this won't end well. But before I can even think of what's actually going on in my house, I see Ryan jerking of his hands out of Ria's. He gabs her face with both of his hands and smashes his lips on Ria's lips. Ria did not seem surprised or bothered by having Ryan's lips on hers as I see her kissing Ryan back.

I hear footsteps behind me which means that someone is coming downstairs, but I don't bother to look who it is. I just keep looking at Ryan an Ria who are still kissing like they're about to die anytime soon. All I can think about is Alyssa, Ryan's girlfriend and one of my best friends... The girl who he had fought for. The girl he used to love unconditionally.

"Make sure you two don't swallow each other up!" Nathan says. Apparently he was the one who had come downstairs. Ria stopped kissing Ryan as soon as she heard my little brother's voice. She wiped her lips off and just like James, her lips formed a smirk.

"Hey Nathan...," she says with a voice that I can only hate for like a thousand reasons.

"Here is my camera, James. Be careful with it. My sister here got it for me and I don't think that she'll buy me a new one." Nathan says as he hands James the camera I had given him.

"Will do. When do you need it back?" James asks Nathan. He seems to not be in a hurry anymore.

Wait what? Why is Nathan letting James borrow his camera? The camera that I had bought for Nathan. And how could Ryan kiss Ria? Does he not care that he has a girlfriend? Why is Ria still in my house? Why did James take Ria with him? Why did James jerk my hand of his arm? Where did that confidence come from anyway? All these questions were going through my head.

This was all getting way too much for me. If someone won't tell me what is going on, I swear I'm going to have a panic attack. I take a look at the four people standing in the living room and I take a deep breath before screaming the question that HAS to be answered.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!"

~ A/N:

Hello there awesome readersʕ•ᴥ•ʔ!!

So I finally updated chapter 5,huh? Yay me!

Anyways, what do you guys think? And are there any shippers for this story?

Ryan and April ?

Ryan and Ria?

April and James?

Nathan and Ria?

James and Ria?

We NEED some shipping names guys, hehe ༼ つ ◕⌣ ◕ ༽つ!! 

AND LIKE ALWAYS,DON'T FORGET TO FAN, LIKE AND COMMENT :3!!

xx (ღ˘⌣˘),

Arshiiax3.