Chapter 7 - Just love me in this chocolate disaster...

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to my friend @cristy1998exo !! She always inspires me to write even if we're talking about the most random stuff... She comments on the chapters like it's her life mission to do so haha :3 At the moment, she is writing a story of her own. She likes to write Asian fan fictions ( at the moment about Girl's Generation and Big Bang), so if you're into that stuff WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Also, she is extremely nice so go  and follow her. And maybe even send her a sweet message on her message board! She might be awkward sometimes, but so am I and I don't think we're the only one here on Wattpad hehe ༼ つ ◕⌣ ◕ ༽つ

[ Chapter 7 - Just love me in this chocolate disaster... ]

-April's P.O.V.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!" I yelled and my voice echoed through my house. I started to breathe heavily again. This was the second time for today. I looked around, and because I had somewhat yelled my lungs out of my chest, all the eyes were pointed at me. This could not be happening right now. Not now, not in front of Ria. And especially NOT in front of James...

I run to the stairs on which Nathan was standing at first, straight into my room and I close the door after entering. I go to lie on my bed. I throw my face into a pillow and scream a few times in it, as hard as I can. This usually helps me to calm down a bit when I'm getting anxiety attacks.

After the last shout, I feel kind of exhausted. And when I want to shut my eyes to take a nap so that I can forget about everything for a little while, I hear footsteps outside of my room. The sound gets harder and I assume that the person is slowly and hesitantly walking towards my door. Then the door opens and I watch the door in fear, hoping that it isn't James who's entering my room right now. But since it was already not going the way I expected this day to be like, it was James who walked into my room. But there was something different about him this time... I shake my head and try to wipe off some tears that are on my face. I haven't forgotten about that stupid rainy day. And the way he had jerked my hand of his hand. I wasn't trying anything like Ria said. She was just being mean to me... Again.

James is  now standing in front of my bed and I don't move an inch on my bed. I don't have the energy right now to sit up straight. James scratches the back of his neck and I see him struggling with his own mind. He opens his mouth but there isn't any sound coming out of it. He then just laughs sheepishly, like he is telling himself jokes. "What is it James? Why haven't you and Ria left yet? I can see that your car is still parked in front of this house so...  Please.... Please, just leave James. Don't make this any more complicated than it already was. 

James walks closer to me and sits right beside me on the bed. He wants to put his hand on mine, but I pull my hand away before he can even touch it. And then he does something I was NOT expecting at this moment at all. He grabs a pillow and hits me with it. I stare at him, shocked from what just happened. His face expressions changes to a different one than the ones I am familiar with. Then, I get to hear it. His laughter. He laughs as if he has nothing to worry about, as if he is the happiest he's ever been. And before I know it, I join him and start laughing also. The effect this guy has on me...

"April, why can't we always be like this? I mean, nothing complicated. Just the two of us and pure happiness?" he asks me while he smiles.

I take the pillow from him and squeeze in it.

"I don't know... Why? Do you like us better this way?" My cheeks are getting red again, I can feel it.

"I do. I really do..." James says and then he frowns. I want to ask him what's wrong but then I see his lips forming a small smile again.