chapter 4

I feel someone shaking my arm and i jolt up causing my ribs to burn. Dante says "Come on where here." I open the car door and see this huuuuuuuuuugggeeeeeee mansion like they are really fucking rich. Dante chuckles and says "You should close your mouth your gonna catch flies." I close my mouth and follow them to the house Luca gets his keys and says "Are you scared of dogs?" I say "No." He opens the door and says "Good." I step inside and get blown away by three big dogs and one little one.

I almost fall but regain my balance the dogs are very excited the german shepard is growling a little. The husky and dalmation are very excited and the little one jumps against my legs. The boys walk through a door and i follow them without squashing a dog. This house looks like it was made for fucking royalty. Maybe they are royalty from a country where is war so they have to hide. Nope i read to much wattpad.

I enter a livingroom and all eyes are on me i just stand there with the dogs still running around me. Luca says "Come on introduce yourself." I sigh and say "Im Ivy. and i dont wanna be here either so if all of you could just stop looking at me like i stepped on your tail thank you." Some raise their eyebrows and Dante chuckles. This kid really loves doing that does he? They all introduce themselfes and a woman with a cute baby enters she smiles at me and i look at the ground she puts the little girl on the ground and she runs up to me.

She hugs my leg and says "Hi im Stella who are you." I just look at her and say "Ivy." She smiles and dimples make there way to her chubby cheeks she says "You have a pretty name." I smile back at her she's just so cute.

A woman enters with a stack of plates I her hands. She sees me and says "O mio dio!"[oh my god]. She puts down her plates and walks up to me. She slaps her hands over her mouth and shakes her head. What is going on. "You got so big." She says with a think accent. "I am Rosalia." "I'm Ivy." I say back. She looks like she is a bout a to cry and says "I know silly." She pulls me into a big hug. I look at Luca for help he smiles and says "Rosa she can't breath."

Rosalia Lets me go and I breath again. "This is Rosalia she has been working for us for a long time."

She turns to the boys and says "One of you show her her room while I go cook." In a soft but demanding voice. All faces turn to Dante and he says "Alright I'll do it." He stands up and i follow him up some stairs he opens a door and says "This is your room."

Wow i walk inside and Dante closes the door

Wow i walk inside and Dante closes the door. I guess im alone now. I exlore the room and find this bathroom attached to it.