Chapter 16

I decide to do some homework. I know school will be closed and shit but I have do something and these books are different then the ones I had before. I grab my history book and a note falls on the ground. I pick it up and see a phone number and Matias. I smile at it he must have put it in my bag somewhere in the school.

I grab my phone and text the number.

"Hey this is Ivy."
Around five minutes later I get a text back.
"Who's Ivy I think someone gave you the wrong number"
My eyes widen what the fuck Matias.
"Just kidding I see you found my note!"
I decide to ignore him for being a dick.

I ignore my homework and walk to the big library. It's so beautiful there are gold details everywhere. I walk further into the library and trip over a rug. I faceplant into the ground. Nice work Ivy. I stand up and try get the dust of my clothes. I see a hatch. What is that doing there? No Ivy it's non of your business.  My curiosity wins it. I open the hatch and see a small space with in the exact middle a brown box.

On the top is what I think is the Castello family crest. I pick it up it's heavy I shake and hear something move inside. Maybe I shouldn't open it. But I want to know what's in it. I try to open the box but it doesn't work. Shit it's locked. Should I take it to my room? No what if someone goes looking for it and it's not here. I will leave it here and go look for a key in Luca's office.

I put the box back and close the hatch. I put the carpet back the exact way it was before. No one has to know I was here.

I walk back to my room making a plan I'm gonna make distraction that will make Luca com out  of his office without locking the door behind him. I saw him lock the door a few times it's with a card. I could also steal the card for some time. That's a better  plan I know the keeps it in his pocket. And I am a professional pickpocket if I'm allowed to say that.

My phone starts ringing all of a sudden and it scares the holy shit out of me. I grab it and see it's Matias FaceTiming me. I pick up and he sighs relieved. "Are you mad at me?" I'm so confussed. "Why would I be mad?" "Well I called you like six times after that joke and you didn't pick up so I tought you were either dead or mad at me."

I laugh he sounds seriously frustrated. "No I'm not mad I was ... getting some food in the kitchen." "Oh what did you get?" Fuck I didn't go to the kitchen come on Ivy think fast. "I got watermelon." "Can I see it?" "No sorry I already ate it in the kitchen." He chuckles. "You sound stressed why?" My breath hitches. "Just joking."

"I wanted to ask you something." "Shoot." "Do you wanna come to a party this Saturday?" "Yeah Ofcourse." "Great!" He sounds so fucking  excited. "Am I allowed to invite some friends?" Its quiet for a while. Did I fuck up somehow? "Yeah you can invite your friends." He sound kinda disappointed. I don't understand this guy.

My door slams open and Dante comes barging in. "Who are you calling!" Is the first thing he yells. I'm sure the neighbors could hear that. And they live like four miles away. "It's just Matias chill." He grabs my face phone and says "Sorry Matias but Ivy has to go she's gonna hang out with her family bye." Then he just ends the call.

I stare at him with open mouth. "What?" "You dickhead." I jump of my bed on his back and grab my phone. "Why would you do that?" "I was having a conversation with him!"  "Get off me!" "No!" "Hey shut the fuck up!" Dario yells out of no where. We both stop and I get of Dante's back. He looks at the ground and says "I'm sorry Ivy." "No no no please don't be you did nothing wrong."

He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. Damn this got emotional faster then you could say fast . He hugs me and squeezes the living shit out of me. He stops hugging me sniffles and says with a smile "Anyways I was gonna tell you we're having family game night tonight and you have to come." "Our game nights are iconic."

I giggle he is unbelievable. I nod "Okay I'll come." He smiles so bright it could light up the whole house and then runs out.

After dinner we are all sitting in the livingroom. Angelo and Abrienne are here to. First we are gonna play monopoly with everyone then everyone can go and play their own games. Me and Dante are a team. We don't really have a tactic we just buy everything we can get. In the en Luca and Stella won. It was really cute.

Then I decided ton play twister with Emilio and Abrienne. I am standing in a very uncomfortable position when Emilio leaves to go to the toilet. As soon as he leaves Abrienne kicks my leg and I fall. "What the fuck." He laughes like a witch it's a truly haunting sound. "Looks like I win." I clench my jaw. Don't kill her don't kill her don't kill her.

"You know what you do win congratulations." I say in the most sarcastic way possible. I can see her get angry. There is basically smoke coming out of her ears. "Hey Ivy where is your little sister?" Oh she brought up the wrong topic. "Did you kill her just like you killed your mom?" That's it I jump at her I don't hear anything just a ringing.

I don't control what I do anymore I just do it. I punch her lip and immediately see blood. I grab her hair and pull her to the ground. I try to kick her but get pulled back. Two string arms wrap around me while I try to kick the person behind me. All I can focuse on is Abrienne she is sitting on the ground with her hand against her nose.