chapter 10

I wake up still in Enzo's arms and  it feels right. He has been the nicest to me out off all of my cousins. I move and he says "Are you awake bambina?" Holy shit his morning voice is even deeper then his normal voice. Why the hell are peoples voices deeper in the moring like what the hell? I say in my nasty ass raspy morning voice "Yeah." He says "Lets go downstairs and eat something." I nod and get of him. I am still in his hoodie its a really nice one. I say "I am keeping your hoodie." He chuckles and says "No problem."

I walk down the stairs into the kitchen where Dante is stuffing cheetos in his mouth. He sees me and says with his mouth still full with cheetos "Im sorry about the Victrovid guy." I say "He had a name you know." He says "Well technically he had a name." I clench my jaw is he serious? He says "You see cause he is dead." Ok that's it. I turn around and run back up the stairs. I hear Enzo say to Dante "Your such an idiot."

⚠️TW⚠️. Selfharm pls do not read of this can trigger anything stop when you see this again!!!!

I close my door and lock it. I go to the bathroom and search in the cabinets. Maybe there's another blade. Please let ther be another blade please. But there is no there is no others blade. I am so desperate to hurt myself that I plant my nails in my arm and squeeze as hard as I can. Tears start to flow and I squeeze even harder.  I finally let go of my arm and see five half moons bleeding. Oh no the promise to Matias i promised to not hurt myself anymore i am a horrible person.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrap the bandage back around my arm and stand up. I feel sick i am all swety and hot. I walk to my bed and lay down after some time i hear a knock on my door. I hear Dante say "Hye its me can you please let me in?" I groan and jump of my bed i open the dorr and see Dante he looks like he has been crying. He says "I am so sorry please forgive me." I frown is he being serious he starts crying and says "Do you want a hug?" I roll my eyes knowing he wants a hug. He opens his arms and i hug him he stops crying and lets go off me he says "Thanks i needed that." Then he turns around and walks away skipping he is such a child but i kinda like that about him. 

Enzo walks in my room carying some food and says "Hey i brought you some food." I say "Not hungry." He sighs and says "Come on IVan would have wanted you to eat." I look at him angry and yell "Ivan is fucking dead!" He seems surprised by my sudden outburst and i hear Dario say "Well atleast she accepts it." I push Enzo out of my room and lock the door. I hear Enzo sigh and Dario say "Oh come on its just a joke." I fall back on my bed and stare at the food Enzo brought he made pancakes well i dont think he made it his cook made pancakes. I close my eyes and hope to fall asleep and never wake up but no i cant even fall asleep. I just keep seeing Ivan and the man who shot him i saw his face.  I remember it very well his black hair and blue eyes they are aqua blue he is a very handsome man. Maybe 40 years old. But he is a murderer and i know Ivan was not inoccent but he didnt deserve to die. 

I hear a knock on my door and yell "What the fuck  do you want!" I hear Matias say back "Its just me let me in please." I sigh and unlock the door. He smiles and says "Look i brought snacks we can watch some movies if you want to." I just look at him trying to figure out if he is being serious right now. He walks to my bed and dumps the snacks he says "I would like to say a few things first i am very sorry for your loss second i heard you are sick aare you alright?" I nod and he says "Yeah dont nod you look like shit." I gasp dramaticly and say "Rude." He smiles and says "Thats it we are watching Fuller house." He grabs a remote and pushes a button. 

The ceiling fucking opens and a TV comes out i jump and say "What in the word of flying pigs." He chuckles and pats next to him. I sit down and watch as he puts on the series. He opens a bag of gummybears and moves them infront of my face. I look at him and frown not sure what he wants he to do. He shakes the bag and says "Come on i know you want them." Like i am a fucking cat i hold up my hand and he shakes some out of the bag. I out one in my mouth and my eyes widen he laughs and says "You look like you never tasted one before." Before i can think about it i say "Thats because i havent." I slape my hand over my mouth. 

Shit i am so stupid his eyes widen and says "Have you been living under a fucking rock?" I shrug and focus on watching the TV. He says "But no seriously how have you nevere tried gummybears before?" I yell "Can you just shut up about it it doesnt matter!" He says "Geez sorry didnt know you had a bad temper." I sighs this guy can be such a fucking dick sometimes. I suddenly remember i am gonna marry him i say "Am i still gonna like marry you or what?" He says without taking his eyes off the screen "Yes my dad was a bit shocked when Luca said you wanted out, i think you had enough years to think about it." 

I look at him is he fucking serious i say "I fucking found out the day i met you." I frowns and looks at me he says "No way my parents made me look at pictures of you as a baby since i was like 3 years old so i would get used to the idea." My eyes widen and i say "Okay thats creepy." He says "The way i said it it is." I shake my head and say "No it just is creepy." I grab some more gummybears damn these things are good. He chuckles and says "You know they taste even better when you throw them in some vodka and let them sit for a few days." I scrunch my nose in confusion and he says "They obsorve the vodka it works woth water to." I jump of the bed and walk to the bathroom. Aint no way that works.  I fill a glass with watter and drown some gummybears in it i say "Die you little fuckers." Matias just chuckles and shakes his head. 

We binge watch the whole first season and i keep checking on my little gummybear baby's I yawn and Matias says "Go to sleep your probably really tired. I hake my head he pauses Fuller house and says "Dont worry i wont watch any without you." I smile and lay down. He slowly moves me so i am laying with my head on his chest. I slowly fall asleep feeling pretty safe with Matias here the last thing i hear is "I wont leave you." And i fall asleep. 

...........................................................................................................................................................

HI so for some reason my chapters always end with her fallig alseep and i dont know if i like it so i am just gonna ask you guys. Do you like it?