chapter 7

After Dante deleted the pictures the food is ready. I sit down next to Ariana and Matias. Stella is so cute she is eating some carrot stuff with a spoon she isnt holding the spoon right but who cares it looks cute as fuck. I just play with the food i am not really hungry. I end up eating maybe three pieces of paprika. Everyone leaves the table and goes to do something for themself. I walk to the garden and see Dario and Luciano smoking some weed i think. I can smell it i say "If you give me one i wont say anything." Their heads snap to me and Dario says "The fuck." I say "I dont think you are alowed to do that if you give me one i will keep  my mouth shut." 

He frowns and says "What are you gonna d with it?" i shrug and say "I dont know yet." Luciano chuckles and says "She is a deffinitly Castello." I watch as Dario rolls one for me and hands it to me. He says "Now what do you say ?" I say "Can i have another one." And turn around. I walk back inside and go up the stairs to my room i hear footsteps behind me and turn around. I see Matias he says "What is that in your hand?" I put the joint in in my pocket and say "Nothing." He says "I aint stupid where are you going?" I say "To my room." He nods and says "Im coming with you its boring downstairs." 

I dont answer and just walk up the stairs to my room.  I sit on my bed and watch as Matias looks around my room and picks up random things. He goes to the bathroom and dont think anything of it. He comes back and his face is really pale i say "You look like you saw a ghost." He holds his hand up and it takes me a minute to realise what he is holding. My blade. I jump off the bed and rip it from his hands he says "Let me see your wrists." My eyes widen and i say "No." He sighs deep and says "It wasnt a quistion." He grabs my arm and rolls up my sleeve so fast i cant do anything.  He takes off the bandage carefully and sees the cuts. 

He sighs and says "Did you even clean them?" I shrug he walks to the window opens it and throws away the blade. He turns around and walks to the bathroom i watch his moves trying to figure out what he is thinking but i cant figure it out. He comes back with some bandage and wraps it around my arm carefully. It surprises me that he is being so gentle. I know guys like him are different with their friends around. They turn into total jerks. He looks me in the eyes and says "Promise me you will never hurt yourself again?" I nod but cross my fingers behind my back. I cant make any promises i cant keep. 

He says "So do you want me to tell Luca or something?" I shake my head and say "No dont do that." He says "If you do it again and i fond out i am telling them." I nod that seems fair i guess. The door opens and Dante says "Matias i dont know if you wanna stay here but your fam is going." I frown did he just say fam?  I say "Did you just say fam?" He nods and says "Cool people say fam."  I smile and say "Let me guess Gino told you that?" He nods and says "Yes is something wrong with that?" I dont wanna break his little heart made of pizza so say "No no nothing is wrong with that." He huffs turns around and walks away. 

Matias laughs and says "Fam is he serious?" I glare at him and say "Come on he is the only one here who is at least a little bit inoccent." He frowns and says "So you are telling me you are not?" I nod and he burst out laughing. He says "No way you are definitly the most innocent one here you are a virgin and he is not." I frown "How who you know he is not a virgin and i am ?" He says "So you are telling me you are not a virgin?" I look down at the floor he starts laughing again and says "Did you get raped or something?" As a joke. Thats it i grab his arm and drag him to the door he says "Holy shit no need to get agressive." I say "No need to make jokes about getting fucking sexualy assaulted and raped that is not a fucking joke this is the excact reason i hope every guy dies!" I slam the door in his face.

Okay i admit maybe that was a little dramatic but i hope he learned his lesson or i will have to beat it into him. I lock the door and hear him say "Oh come on dont me so sensitive." I scream back "Oh come on dont be such a jerk who makes jokes about getting raped." I hear him sigh and say "Look im sorry." He doesnt sound like he means it. I flip him off even tough he cant see it and i hear him sigh. Then footsteps and he is gone. I just lay there staring at the ceiling trying to come up with comebacks for conversations i had years ago. 

I hear a knock on the door and Ariana say "Hey i heard you and Matias shouting are you okay?" I say "Im fine." She says "Can you come open the door a doggo wants to say hi." I jump of my bed and run to the door i love dogs. I open the door and see Skye i sit down and she licks my face and i rub her belly. She is the cutest i swear. I dont think she knows how big she is tough she has to understand she is not a puppy anymore and that i cant breath when she lays on my chest. I hug with Skye for some time and Ariana leaves. I close the door and see Skye made herself comfertable on my bed. I say "Skye it my bed not yours." She just looks at me with her big blue eyes and i lay down next to her. I snuggle into her and fall asleep.