Chapter 12

I wake up drenched in sweat trying to catch my breath. Fucking nightmares. No one is on the room except for me. I am alone. I can see the moon through the window it's bright light lighting up the whole room. The moon actually doesn't shine. It's light is the sun shining on it  from the other side of the universe. Because the moon is white it reflects the light.

Welcome to fun facts with Ivy! No just kidding. I stand up and make my way to the window. I am not sure where I am but I know I'm still in the house. I can see it because of the yard. The pool and the soccer field. It's bigger then some small villages.

I sit down in a window seat and push away the curtains. The moon and the stars wink when I look at them.  I smile back and whisper "Hi I am not ruining your peace I'm just here to look at  you." One bright star winks and I know it's okay. I grab a pillow and cuddle into it.

🩸Enzo Castello 🩸

I sigh Luca is to busy calling Pietro his right hand to talk to his brother about an emergency.
He doesn't care about it if doesn't involve the business, his wife or his daughter. His office door finally opens and I stand up. I walk inside and sit on one of the big leather seats. He says "What is your emergency?"

He seams so unamused it's almost disgusting. But I have a lot of respect for him. Being the leader of the Italian mafia isn't easy. You have to kill people without thinking twice. I don't like killing people but would do it if I had to. He seams to enjoy it seeing other people in pain gives him joy. The only time you will see him with a smile on his face is while he's torturing someone or he's with his daughter.

I answer his question "It's about Ivy. You know her and Dante fell down the stairs?" He nods slowly not understanding where I'm going with the conversation. "Well I found scars and cigaret burns all over her body. She was abused by her foster dad. I don't know the details I first wanted to get your opinion on this."

He raised his eyebrows surprised he says "Didn't expect that she seemed kind of a brat to me." He thinks for a few seconds and says "Well obviously we kill the person who did it and anyone who has anything to do with it." He grabs his phone and calls Pietro. After a few minutes the door opens and Pietro walks in.

Luca turns to me and says "You can handle the rest of the situation leave this to me. Just get me names." I nod stand up and walks away. Pietro gives me a nod before closing the door behind me. I sigh I know it looks like Luca doesn't care but he does his way of showing it is by killing people and hurting the people who hurt you.

Like once when I was in third grade I got bullied by these boys. I told Luca and he made me point out who it was. He then walked up to them and beat all three of them up on his own.
I didn't even realized I walked to the room where Ivy is staying. I open the door to see the bed empty.

I panicked and look around the room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when I see her sitting in the window seat. Sleeping. I frown how did she end up there. I thought she was pretty heavy medicated when I left. I scoop her up and lay her down on the bed. She moves and for a second I'm scared she is gonna wake up.

But she keeps sleeping. I slowly back away to the door and am about to leave when I hear a raspy girl voice ask "Please don't leave." In a heartbreaking tone. I turn around and walk up to her bed. I push some off her curly hair out of her face and say "I'm not leaving bambina." And sit down on a chair next to her bed. I watch as she closes her eyes and falls asleep.
Suddenly I'm really tired and close my eyes.

⭐️Ivy Castello⭐️

I have been resting for about a week now and I'm bored as hell. Right now I'm laying in my bed watching greys anatomyv for the fifth time.
I hear a knock on the door and it opens. Dante is standing there. We get along pretty good. He felt really guilty about tripping down the stairs with me. He says "Dinner is ready." I nod and jump out of bed.