chapter 13

Oh shit. Oh fucking shit. I grab the door handle and violently try to push the door open. After trying that i turn around to see Matias leaning against a wall looking amused. I say "Fucking help me." He raises his eyebrows and says "Relax the janitor is in the school tommorow." My eyes widen and i say "What do you mean tommorow." He says "he isn't here on mondays." Thats when i start to panic. My breathing becomes faster and i slowly make my way to the floor. Matias frowns and says "You okay?" I nod while trying to catch my breath.

This room is to small it feels lik the walls are coming towards me. I try to breath but my throat is closing. He sits down in front of me and says "What are you doing?" I look up at him he sees the pure panic in my eyes and says "It was just a joke im sure he will be here earlier." That doesnt help at all and the world starts to spin. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at his face. He says "Hey you need to focus on me okay focus on my breathing." I nod and try to follow his breathing as he breathes in and out.

It doesnt work and i weeze trying to get air inside my lungs. I see his mouth move but dont hear his words anymore. There is a ringing in my ears and i know im close to passing the fuck out. He pulls me into a hug and i feel his hearthbeat. Its a steady heartbeat a little fast maybe but over all steady. I focus on his hearbeat and the ringing stops. I take a shaky breath in and hear him say "Thats it do that again." I do it again and again. He stops hugging me but doesnt let go of my shoulders.

He looks in my eyes and says "Are you okay?" I nod slowly still catching my breath. He sits back and says "Damn that was intense." I put my forehead on the cold wall wich feels really good. He says "Do you have those often?" I shrug i dont know if i have them often beacuse i dont know how many  panic attacks  a normal person has. I close my eyes i always get really tired after a panic attack. Matias says "Get over here you look tired as fuck." I move to him and he lays my head on his lap and says "Just go to sleep i will wake you up if the door opens." I nod and close my eyes he starts stroking my hair and i smile before falling into a peacefull sleep.

⚽️Matias⚽️

damn what is this girl doing to me. I don't know if I hate her or love her. No stop Matias you are the fuckboy you don't love. But when she started laughing at my excuse this morning I felt my heart skip a beat. And the panic I just saw in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes is haunting. She just had a panic attack in my arms. I knew she would be exhausted and now she is asleep on my chest while I try to breath as quit as I can so I wont wake her up.

I look at my watch we have been stuck in this closet for and hour now. My friends probably think I hooked up with her. I kinda wish I did but at the same time I don't. I don't want to kiss her I want to cuddle her give her love and get love from her. It's really fucking confusing. I get snapped out of my toughts by a knock on the door. Then a voice I think his name is Treavion he says "Ivy, Matias are you in there."

He says my name with some kind off disguist I know he doesn't like me and shit but still we used to be friends. I shake Ivy softly and she opens her eyes theslightest bit I say "Yes we are here. Get us out." He says "Is Ivy there to?" I say "Yes now hurry." Ivy sits up slowly and closes her eyes for a second I frown and say "Are you okay?" She nods and stands up.

⭐️Ivy⭐️

My head hurts this always happens after panic attacks. Treavion says "Okay I'm gonna run to front desk and get the key I will be back in a few minutes." I hear him run away. Matias stands up to and looks at his watch he says "What do you have second period?" I shrug I have no idea. He chuckles and says "Well I have maths and Mister Smith does not like it when kids come late to class."

He tries to imitate mister Smiths voice and I can image what kind of person he is. After a few minutes I hear footsteps running again. Then Treavion saying "I'm back and I have the keys." I hear him shake the keys and a key in a lock then the door opens and I hurry out of the closet and breath in the fresh air.

Treavion says "Are you okay?" I nod and he says "I have your bag come on we have to run to maths." I nod and grab my bag I look at Matias over my shoulder and see him walking away to the art classroom. Treavion grabs my arm and starts walking he mumbles. "We are in so much trouble." We finally arrive at Mister Smiths classroom and Treavion takes a deep breath before opening the door. The whole class is silent.

There is a man sitting behind his desk. Treavion looks at the ground and says "We are very sorry that we are late sir." Mister Smith looks disgusted and amused he says "Mister Black you and..." He looks on a peace of paper and says "Miss Castello?" I nod. "Will be joining me in detention this afternoon." Treavion looks angry and says "You didn't even ask for an explanation!" Mister Smith raises his eyebrows and says "Do you want detention to tomorrow." Treavion shakes his head and walks to his desk while mumbling "Son of a bitch."

I follow him and sit next to him. I got into fucking detention the first day of school. Yay for me. Luca is going to kill me. The door opens and Matias walks in. Mister Smith says "You will also be joining Miss Castello and Mister Black in detention Navarro." Some on his friends clap. Ha ha very funny.

Then its lunch time. I follow Quinn to the cafeteria i just realised i didnt have any money and the food in this school wil be like 20 dollars. We sit at a table with Treavion, Lex and Blanche. I found out they are siblings so thats fun. I don't have any food so just keep stealing fries from Lex.

Then the whole cafeteria went quite everyone turned to the door and it bursts open. Dante and Gino walk in with his friends they look around and Dante smiles at me. I just try not to laugh I have the weird ha it of laughing in serious situations. They walk to a table in the middle of the cafeteria next to Matias table.

Everyone starts talking again and a girl with beautiful blonde hair walks up to Dante I can hear her say "Hey Dante are you playing a game tonight." Dante stays focused on his food and nods. She says in her sickening sweet voice "Well I'm cheering at your game maybe we can hangout after." Dante just ignores her and eats. This is so funny. She says "That's a yes." And walks away is this bitch serious.

I can't take it anymore and let out a loud laugh. Dante looks up and me and starts chuckling. I can see Gino rolling his eyes but he has a smile on his face. Dante looks at the people on my table and raises an eyebrow but doesn't stand up. He tiran back around and eats and I do the same.

Quinn says "Did you just make eye contact with Dante and Gino  Castello?" Her eyes widen and she says "Oh wait oh my god your last name is Castello to I didn't even notice how could I be so stupid are you their little sister?" I frown and say "Nah not little sister their niece." She says "There are a lot of rumors about the Castellos. One is that they have a little sister who was taken from them and that none of them will rest until they found her." I chuckle and say "Well that one is not true." She shakes her head and says "You can even look it up on google."

I frown and say "Ofcourse you can they are like crazy rich I bet you can find al of your family's on google." She nods and says "But yours is different there is so much history in your family it's exciting." "And your going all history nerd again." Lex says. Quinn glares at him and he puts his hands up and says "I'm just saying." Quinn goes back to me and says "We can look it up after school in the library if you want." I nod.

Blanche says "Dante and Gino won't be a problem they have practice after school on mondays." I look at her like she is crazy. She blushes and says "Now it looks like I'm a stalker sorry." Quinn says "She made a fanpage for Dante she has had a crush on him for like the longest time."