Chapter 19

It ended. The happy moment ended. And right now I'm sitting on the couch all the boys around me. I'm squeezed in between Dario and Noah. They're all mad really mad. I think I'm gonna die tonight. Bye world it has been fun. But before we continue this let me tell you what happened.
....................................................................................

Im standing infront of Mathias on the skateboard. This is one the best moments of my life. Almost everything is perfect. And I think I might be in love. I have never been in love before. It feels nice but also scary. A loud sound pulls me from my toughts. Two cars come racing at us from the back and the front. What the fuck? Mathias makes a wierd movement with the board and we both fall of. I see men stepping out of the cars.

"Is this them boss?" One asks another. "Yep that's them." Luca? I can't see it because of the bright car headlights. They walk up to me and the one that might be Luca squats to my height. "You tought we weren't going to find you sweetheart?" I spit at him. It ends up on his shoe and he closes his eyes like he is in pain he opens his mouth and says. "How do you manage to make things so bad for you? Everything you do and say just gets you in more trouble." He stands up and says to the other man who I don't know. "Get her in the car."

He grabs my arms and pulls me up. He is very muscular is the first thing I notice about him. More then my brothers. Mathias also stands up and looks at the ground. He is embarrassed. "Hey King Kong don't fucking touch me!" I yell at  muscular guy. He doesn't listen and drags me to the car. I struggle against him and look at Mathias for help but he is still looking down. He looks up and I see nothing left from the boy I just fell in love with.

This wasn't that Mathias he wasn't him. He was back to being the cocky stupid boy. Tears fill my eyes. No I'm not going to cry again. I work my tears back I stop struggling. "I can walk myself." I spat at muscular guy. He stops dragging me but keeps holding my arm. Is He that scared im gonna run. I step in the car and we immediately drive away. I don't look behind.

This is probably just a crush. It will be over tomorrow.

.....................................................................................

That's how I ended up here and Enzo has been talking while I tought about what happened. He looks me in the eyes and says "Do you understand that Ivy?" I nod. I have no fucking clue what he's talking about. "Can you repeat what I said then?" I open my mouth and close it again. "No." I mumble.

"Ivy I don't think you get how bad your situation really is, you can't just run away!" I look at him for the first time since i have been back. "And you can't lock me in my roomfor the night!" "You have absolutely no idea what happened there, you have no idea why I was crying and screaming and begging you to let me out!" " You ignored me so now I'm ignoring you!" He looks down and opens his mouth to say something but Luca yells out of no where. "Go to your room Ivy!" His words slam against the walls and launch back at me. It echos.

I stand up and bow to Luca. "As you please sir." And walk to my room calmly. When I get to my room I don't cry. My head is pounding from last night so I take something for it. I hear something outside my room and slam the door open. There is Luca with two other men. They both look like they could kill me with their pinky and that they wouldn't hesitate to if they had to.

Luca sighs and says "Ivy this is Blake and Cole they are going to be garding your door and you everywhere you go." For a second I just stand there. "Are you serious?" He nods. "This is fucking ridiculous and you know that damn well." He smiles and says "Go to bed I'm having a business party tomorrow so look your best please." He closes the door and says something in a language I don't know. "Se senti qualcosa entri capito?" (If you hear something you enter understood?) Then Blake and Cole say "Capito capo." (Understood boss) Then footsteps and it's quiet.

What the fuck. He can't do this is this even legal? I open translate on my phone and search capito. It's Italian and means understood. I forgot the other things Luca said. I sigh and realize how tired my body is I change into my pyjama's, turn the light of and lay down. Just when I'm about to fall asleep a door opens and closes again.

Either Cole or Blake says "Capo lei dorme." (Boss she's sleeping) I don't think I have ever been more confused than this. They keep saying capo I open translate again and search it up it means boss. I don't get it they called Luca boss. They of course work for him so that's why they call him boss but why in Italian that's the part I don't get.

The next morning I wake up early at six and to downstairs cause I'm hungry. Downstairs there are people decorating everywhere tonight Luca is throwing a business party I don't know how many people are going to be there but it looks like it's going to be busy cause the living room has been transformed into a party hall.

In the kitchen Noah is eating cereal and that's it I grab a bowl and make some for myself. "Morning." He says and smiles at me. "Are you excited for tonight?" I shrug. "I have no idea what to expect." I say. "Well Mathias I going to be there for sure." "Are there ging to be a lot of people?" I ask. He nods and drinks the rest of the milk in his bowl. Some of it drips down his chin. That's gross.

I do nothing all day and just watch Dario and Gino fight Dario wins everytime but Gino never stops fighting. Cole and Blake are still following me. It's creepy they are both creepy. When I got back to my room there was a black satin dress on my bed. On it was a note "I am very sorry for everything that happened and I did not have the right to do any of them. I understand if you are not ready to forgive me yet. But I want you to know that I love you and I'm sorry if I don't say it enough.Enzo"

That's to sweet. Ofcourse I'm not going to forgive him yet. And I'm not sure if he even understands what he did wrong. It's like that a lot with the male species they understand they did something wrong but not what. I put on the dress and it fits  perfectly. Wow it's really pretty. I don't take of the dress and grab one of the books I found in the library. It's Italian but I also have a dictionary I can look up words if I really want to.

I probably won't understand anything but it's the best way to learn a language. After sometime someone knocks on the door and opens it. It's Luca "Hey the party is starting come on we gotta go downstairs." He is wearing a suit and looks very fancy. I close my bedroom door and walk to the stairs. It's party time I guess.