Chapter 3: The Dogging Experience

As EJ opened his eyes and looked across at Ricky. His head was pounding with one of the worst hangovers he had ever as he got out of bed his cock and balls swinging as he got to his door. He looked on the ground and noticed a pair of black shorts on the floor. He picked it up with his left hand as he took another look at the sprayed out Ricky on the bed. He shook his head and slipped on the shorts.

Heading down to the kitchen in just his shorts he stopped as he heard a noise in the living room. "Hey, whose there?"

Hearing the to familiar voice of Red reply, "So your awake then you must have been wrecked and passed out with Ricky."

"I errr... Yeah." EJ said looking for a top to put on.

"Don't worry I will let you tease me without your top on."

"I think you should go." EJ glanced at the clock. "I have to go out."

"Okay." Red said as he went towards leaving the house before he stopped, "You know I might ask for something in return of keeping quiet."

EJ looked down at the bin as Red quickly made his way out. EJ went down and picked up a small glass bottle from the bin, "What the..." As he started to piece how he and Ricky had got drunk so quickly last night. "That little prick."

EJ's head hurt and was in agony. He put the bottle on the top of the counter and sat there waiting.

Hours seemed to pass before Ricky walked in wearing one of EJ's pair of boxer shorts and t-shirt. "I'm sorry for crashing."

"What do you remember?" EJ asked trying to piece together more of the night.

"We got the drinks from Red and then shortly after." Ricky walked upto EJ who was sat at the island in the kitchen.

"Ricky, I have something to tell you." EJ said picking up the clear glass bottle.

"What, my head kills."

"I think Red spiked us." EJ said holding the bottle to Ricky.

"He wouldn't do that." Ricky said disbelieving EJ.

Ricky looked at his phone and noticed a text from Big Red. He opened it and read it out loud, "Hope you enjoyed the high, sorry I am guessing I got the prescribed amount wrong."

"Son of a..." EJ shouted.

"Why did he not ask us!" Ricky matched EJ's rant.

"We are going to go and speak with him." EJ said grabbing his car keys.

"Look there is no point in driving under the influence. We will see him Monday."Ricky walked up to EJ and put his hand on the other boys shoulder.

"Your right but what do we do?"

"Let's just watch something on Netflix."Ricky said just looking at EJ.

"We are not Netflix and chilling." EJ spat.

"I didn't mean it like that." Ricky looked down at the floor. "Look we have been drunk or you've been." Ricky kept looking down at the floor, "You forced me."

EJ turned from Ricky, "Forced you! You cum in your pants as I forced you." He made air quotes.

"Twice..." Ricky stopped for a few moments before he continued, "I cum twice in the school bathroom."

"Fuck... you're a cock whore." EJ smirked.

"It was the friction in my boxers I mean I am sure it was." Ricky could not do anything but look at the floor.

"The friction..." EJ raised his eye brow as he run his hand over his body. "Right if your staying till we sleep off this fucking hangover from hell, you have to do something for me."