Chapter 26: Spit Shine

A few weeks had passed since that day that EJ wishes he could forget. His love for Ricky had strengthened yet his hate for the home had grown. The reminders of that day was everywhere; Mike seemed to stare at his ass whenever he was going to or from the shower and he was always on the corridor. He swore blind a few nights ago when he was taking Ricky's cock he saw a flash of a camera. It had been so long since EJ had topped Ricky he could feel his balls was ready to explode.

EJ leant up onto his arms, "Do you want to get our own place?"

Ricky smiled and rolled into EJ, "But we live here rent free we don't need to scrape together enough cash for rent or anything."

EJ moved to lay back on the pillow, "I am sure we could make enough money. It would just be nice not to have someone else here."

Ricky straddled EJ in the bed and his bare arse sat directly on top of the hard flat penis of his lover, "Look in a few years we can worry about that."

EJ looked into Rickys eyes as Ricky lifted his arse up and moved the cock so that it was at the entrance to his hole.

Ricky bit his lip as he applied pressure downwards on to the rock hard cock and as it began to slip into his tight hole he groaned softly.

"Mphhhh..." EJ softly moaned his cock being swallowed by the  warm eager hole.

Ricky slowlylowered himself down before leaning forward and biting EJ's bottom lip pulling him up and continuing to tease the older lad. EJ moaned as Ricky threw the sheets off the bed.

As Ricky moved up and down looking right in EJ's eyes EJ thought he heard the door squeek so he tried to look round. As he tried to put this out of his head thinking he was going insane he slowly moved up and pushing his cock up into Ricky his balls slapping the bottom of his moaning lover.

"Fuck me hard." Ricky moaned into EJ's ear.

EJ didn't need a second invite to do this and rammed his cock balls deep with a slap, he lowered his hips to the matress and rammed in again before bouncing his hips off the mattress and into the lad. The slapping of skin against skin and the moans filled not just the room but the whole house.

EJ's mind had flipped to been totally driven by lust he had to empty his balls and he couldn't help it as he drove his cock deep in he grabbed Rickys waist and pulled him down to meet each violent motion.

Ricky was screaming with each deeply driven thrust.

EJ looked at Ricky and in his head he saw Jack, that cocky grin as he stole his virginity that feeling of cum seeping into him. EJ thrusts was getting firmer and firmer. The walls was shaking as the bed bouced off it.

EJ in one move spun the two of them so Ricky was on his back on the bed. Ricky felt EJ yank at his legs ripping them over his shoulders as he drove his cock deep.

Ricky gasped for air in the middle of his screams of pure lust. It had been a long time since he had been treated like this on EJ's cock. The rough animal passion of there first few meets was back and this time it felt much more emotional. EJ's eyes was fully glazed over and EJ started to shout, "Take my cock, take it like you fucking deserve."

Ricky looked up not been able to read what was going through EJ's head as Ricky was been smashed into next week.

"Take it, take my fucking seed." EJ spat and then hucked up a large amount of flem and spat on Rickys face.

Ricky went to wipe it off his face but his hand was slapped away.

It was just then that EJ panted and moaned one last time before unloading his seed straight into Ricky. He dropped the legs from his shoulders and got up from the bed. Without saying a word he staggered to the bedroom door naked and walked to the bathroom. As he got to the mirror he looked into and and stared directly at himself.

Mike walked into the bathroom in just a pair of baggy blue boxer shorts. He looked at EJ up and down then to his arse.

EJ looked at Mike and went to grab a towel, "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, I just need to piss." Mike turned round to the toilet and fished his hard cock out of his boxers and started to release his piss. The piss was covering the toilet seat and everywhere in his groggy state.

EJ wrapped a towel around himself as he looked on at Mike who was busy pissing.

"So you just walked in and thought it was ok." EJ inquired.

"Well you are under my roof, I have helped you out with everything you wanted." Mike paused as he stopped and began shaking his cock, "I was desperate."

EJ looked back towards the mirror and looked at the reflection and got a prime view of Mikes hard cock leaking the last few droplets of piss.

"It's fine I am done." Mike said as he tucked his cock in his blue boxers before he turned and said, "You know something I get why he wanted your arse."

EJ looked over and glared, "Your my partners Dad."

Mike just smiled, "I am joking, you are beautiful tho. I am kind of jealous."

EJ looked at the mirror before he removed his towel his cock was rock hard again and he began to pull on his cock fast and hard, panting and moaning he looked at himself in the mirror. "Fuck oh fucking take it."

As he looked up at himself in the mirror and pulled on his cock. He stopped as he heard Ricky's door open. "Fuck this house."

Ricky walked over to the bathroom and opened the door and walked in and immediately looked at EJ's cock before skirting around and draping his arms over him. Rickys cock began to get hard and he could feel it begin to push up towards EJs arse entrance. "It was good to feel you in me again. I love you."

EJ looked at Ricky through the mirror and said, "What if there was a way we could have the money to move out."

Ricky kissed EJ's neck before speaking, "I don't want to work all day for just a roof when we have a free place here."

EJ just turned and looked at his boyfriend. "Theres a company that means we could earn five hundred to seven hundred dollars each. For a few hours work with just me and you."

Ricky looked into EJ's eyes, "You mean porn?"

EJ looked down, "They don't just do porn they do tickle films, naked wrestling and porn."

"Why are you so desperate to leave here? I don't get it?"

"Just want you to myself and not have Mike walk in on us by accident or..." EJ paused, "When he is desperate for a piss and just walks in."

"He just walked in?" Ricky inquired.

"Yeah, he was desperate." EJ then very quietly, "To oggle me."

"Ok, so how about we look into the opportunities but we see if we like it first." Ricky kissed EJ on the lips before saying, "I guess the world has seen us anyway."

"Deal, oh we got that fundraising Christmas Party with all the town." EJ smiled a little.

Ricky lent in and whispered, "Never know I might let you get rough with me in fancy dress. You know I love it."

______________

If you have enjoyed I hope to hear from you drop your comments I always try and respond it helps with development of the story and ideas. Also if you have anyone who they could run into during the party feel free to add or what they should be wearing. Hopefully drop it as a Christmas Special.

I love reading your comments and seeing your likes please feel free to write away I very much enjoy reading them all and they give me great ideas and drive to continue writing.

I also have a general Discord for my other things. I have a section for reading now on it.

https://discord.gg/ZN9JS8Kmwz

I also write a cleaner story about Superheroes and Mental Health. Which if you would like to know about ask. I write it under a different pen name.

After joining message me on there and I will give you a role to see an NSFW section if you want to speak in more detail about this.