Chapter 49: In the Trailer

As Ricky pulled up outside the school he left his car and moved his way through the gate and easily gave security the slip. While swiftly making it to Macks trailer. As he reaches there he notices that the door is slightly ajar. He knocked and pushed the door. As he looked through the crack he heard the shower stop and Mack walk out wrapped in a towel dripping wet. 

"Oh hey, am I early?" Ricky asked questioning.

Mack smiled, "If I said you did, what would you do?"

Ricky walked up to Mack and run his hair through his wet hair. He then kissed him pushing him against the wall of the trailer. "I might say I am glad I got here early and you did leave the door open."

Mack looked over at the door as grabbed the arse of Ricky, "You know I didn't leave the door open."

"Well it was open honest." Ricky said as he took off his top. 

"Strange but..." He waited a moment as he smiled, "I want this arse now but how do you want me to be with you."

"How do you mean?" Ricky asked his hard cock pushing against his bottoms.

"I've seen videos of you taking it rough, smooth and lovingly." Mack kissed EJ. "So how do you want me to treat you?"

"I don't know, no ones really asked me it always just seemed to happen other then with EJ." Ricky said putting his nose to Macks.

"Well I want you to know I am not just in it for the one off, I know you might not be ready and that's fine for now."

"Thank's I just want to feel you in me, I have thought about this since I met you." Ricky said his heart racing as he pulled down his hands before he pulled Mack on him. 

"Then I suggest we don't waste any more time cause if I want to take you for breakfast before roll call. Some may say that the perks of been a star." Mack said as he removed his towel he looked down at Ricky who was naked other then a pair of socks.

Ricky felt his legs been lifted in to the air and his ankles slowly been pushed to the side of his head bent in half he smiled the pressure of Macks hard cock at the entrance of his willing hole. "Please put it in me."

"Are you sure?" Mack asked before he stated, "If you change your mind just say. I don't want to be cancelled for this."

"I won't but just please fuck me." Ricky said the teasing of the cock at the entrance of his hole making him ever more tempted by this beautiful star hovering over his hole.

"Not yet." Mack said as he kissed Ricky before moving down and planting his mouth on Ricky's ass. He flicked his tongue in and Ricky moaned loud. "You like that." He said between moments of flicking his tongue into a more then willing hole.

"Oh fuck I do." Ricky screamed.

"You douched, your perfect." Mack said licking at the clean hole.

"Yes oh sir yes." Ricky was in dream street Macks tongue was extremely talented.

Mack continued for a few minutes all the while Ricky was moaning and groaning with pleasure loud enough to wake the dead. 

"You, my, oh, my, oh, yes, oh, fuck..." Ricky wasn't even making sense his hole brain was not even making sense at this time. 

"You like that baby." Mack asked stopping the assault on the very slick clean hole.

"Yes, oh I do god." Ricky said as he looked down at Mack who had a smile on his face.

"Good. I haven't finished yet." Mack said before putting his tongue back in the amazing entrance to the love tunnel.

Just half a minute later Ricky groaned, "Please I'm going to..." But it was too late volleys of cum spurted from his cock covering all over his body some even reaching his face.

Mack looked up amused as the boy spasmed and his cock erupted cum. "Wow you really do have a sensitive hole."

"I'm sorry Sir." Ricky said as he breathed heavily.

"You don't have to call me Sir." Mack said as he made his way back up Rickys body as he licked up the cum collecting it in his mouth. As he reached a bit on Rickys chin Ricky pulled him for a kiss as they shared the cum that had been collected in Macks mouth.

"Delicious." Ricky said with a smile on his face.

"Do you want breakfast or..." Mack asked.

Ricky smiled, "Or? You haven't cum yet."

Mack kissed Ricky, "My partner feeling pleasure is equally as important to me."

Ricky kissed Mack as he lay there cleaned by Macks tongue.