Side Note

The last chapter was originally much longer and went more into the futrue but I felt it didn't work. I see Jack as suave and kinda manipulative in a charming way so I twisted his character slightly however I also think he has a nature that would allow him to be manipulated from the episode he was in.

It left me with an idea to not have him as the top dog in this scenario but someone else who is looking to gain something.

I have a few ideas but please feel free to list some of yours about the series and how we should move it forward. For example is EJ a natural Beta/Switch? Will he enjoy the experience of bottoming will he still hold a level of guilt for this happening cause he couldn't be truthful. That part was inspired by his lack of honesty before he became to honest. So that effected him so he wasn't honest here in my mind.

But yeah throw some ideas down who would gain the most from having half the musical/drama club been submissive biatches?

_____________________

I love reading your comments and seeing your likes please feel free to write away I very much enjoy reading them all and they give me great ideas and drive to continue writing.

I also have a general Discord for my other things. I have a section for reading now on it.

https://discord.gg/ZN9JS8Kmwz

I also write a cleaner story about Superheroes and Mental Health. Which if you would like to know about ask. I write it under a different pen name.

After joining message me on there and I will give you a role to see an NSFW section if you want to speak in more detail about this.