Chapter 32: The Gym

Stood there in his short gym shorts, white trainers and vest top EJ smiled as he crossed his arms. He glanced across to the camera in front of the weight lifting bench ready for Ricky when he sat down. He pulled his phone out and started to tap away looking at all the messages on the Only Fans. 

'Loved the Elf Scene.'

'Why don't you let that black stud fuck you.'

'Have you thought about collabing'

'Will you ever be in the UK'

'What's the sexiest place you have done it'

'Would you both sub out for Zak'

'Whose your 3 celeb crushes.'

Under the last of the comments Ricky had replied like he did on all the comments, 'Tom Holland, Ryan Reynolds, Timothee Chalamet.'

EJ just smiled before he started to think about the options before he flicked through a few more of the messages.

'Have you ever been straight?'

'I have a holiday home you can use if you fancy Florida'

'I'm glad I met you remember call me.'

EJ waited a moment before he clicked inside of his head. It must have been the person working when they was being served the food.

EJ kept looking down at the phone as the door opened, 'Have you ever seen Darren Barnet he sounds like your type.'

EJ squirmed slightly a twinge of him always thinking for a moment about all those who subscribe who must be so much older or even worst friends of family and may know him personally. Yet he knew that himself and Ricky could not afford the lifestyle they had started to get used to if they did. They had purchased several shows, a new PC which was state of the art and repaired some much needed repairs on Ricky's car.

Yet the thoughts was taken aside when he heard Ricky from the other side, "Hey up coach, we doing arms today?"

EJ stood and opened his legs and crossed his arms. The smile crossed his lips it was a wicked smirk one you would expect from a bully looking at his prey. 

Ricky continued to walk up to EJ, "I know I missed the last session but our team failed to win our last game but I have an excuse."

EJ's smirk grew as he knew the roleplay this was becoming, he had not even planned this, "Get on your back and I want two sets of thirty."

Ricky tried not to smile, he knew that EJ wouldn't have put to much weight on the bar but changing the script so dynamically ad EJ been plotting something else. He glanced at the weights nervously then he looked at EJ who gave a re-assuring smile. There was a glint in his eyes which he hadn't seen in many of the video's before. 

He walked up in his shorts and vest himself and laid back on the bench and braced his hands on to the bar. EJ stood behind and spotted the bar his legs open wide Ricky able to see straight up the older lads shorts. 

As Ricky pushed the weights up and down breathing in between each attempt he felt the shorts and penis of the old lad go against his face as he spotted him. 

The first reps was easy it wasn't until Ricky had taken a breather and started the second set as he finished the second rep EJ ensured the bar was settled and looked at Ricky.

EJ looked at Ricky then he smiled at, "50 Push Ups, now!"

Ricky shook his arms and dropped to the floor, EJ altered the camera to be able to catch the action. Then he proceeded to walk round and stood in front of him he pulled a chair up and then he sits his feet together and his legs spread.

Ricky smiled and looked up as EJ as the sat smug dominant lad stated, "Kiss my feet! on the way down."

Ricky replied obediently playing the obedient sub, "Yes Sir."

Now with each push up Ricky reached low enough to kiss the feet of his lover.

The door opened to the gym's main floor and EJ rolled his eyes, "That's enough time for the sauna."

EJ stood up picked up his phone and then he turned and looked at Ricky, "You ok? How did you find the build up?"

Ricky just smiled, "Well I certainly had fun."

_____________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it and are sticking with the story to date as always I will try to get to any comments especially if they are listed on this point. I hope you are looking forward to the new series.

I love reading your comments and seeing your likes please feel free to write away I very much enjoy reading them all and they give me great ideas and drive to continue writing.

I also have a general Discord for my other things. I have a section for reading now on it.

https://discord.gg/ZN9JS8Kmwz

After joining message me on there and I will give you a role to see an NSFW section if you want to speak in more detail about this.