Chapter 44: Awkward

EJ had got dressed in loose fitting shorts and trainers, been to the toilet, had a shower, had breakfast, had a workout, prepared food for the coming few days and even managed to look into writing a song. It could never be worst then when he wrote about ways to say I am sorry. Yet he had still tore up four attempts and even the one that remained on the table was destined for the bin shortly.

Still, he looked at his phone Jack hadn't text back from when he asked where he had gone. Annoyed and Horny he picked up his phone, wallet and keys and jumped in his car. Needing sex, he put the car into drive on auto pilot he drove swiftly taking a left, then a right and sped along the quiet roads.

The morning sun shone through the windows on his naked torso he hadn't even realised he was just in shorts and trainers from when he had been working out. He pulled his car up at the red lights that slowed his progress down before he really thought about anything other than his need to feel a man.

The lights took an eternity to change before he could finally put his weight on the accelerator and leave the wheels spinning swiftly in the direction of his destination. He glanced out the window to see two lads just jogging down the road topless, perspiring and glowing with such wonder. It was then he looked back out the front and had to slam his breaks on yet another red light had caught him out and he was lucky he only went a meter over the line. If the streets had been busier, he might have been in trouble but gladly he rolled the car back but this didn't miss the looks of the lads who both pointed at him and gave a little laugh.

EJ didn't mind it meant he could admire them some more as they got past, he could only admire how the sweat drenched bodies had the shorts hug the arse of both lads. EJ placed his hand on his cock before he paused for a moment. He looked at them and unable to stop himself he began to stroke his long, firm hard dripping cock.

They turned the corner just into the house the lights turned green. Back on the way again EJ drove this time with one hand on the wheel while the other one played with his leaking cock. It wasn't much longer before he pulled up next to the orange Volkswagen Beetle. He climbed out quickly and swiftly made sure the car was locked before running up to the door and knocking.

__________________________________________________

Ricky complained to himself as he lay on his bed his arse still incredibly sore and incredibly annoyed that he had been used as a basic prostitute by Jack but in a way he still didn't care. Yet trying to put it out of his mind he lay there just looking at the ceiling counting the marks that the previous tenants had made in the roof. It took some time for him to finally come around too much else that was happening before his Dad opened the door and offered a hot drink.

Politely declining he placed his hand onto his neck where he had been bitten while his other hand snook into his shorts. Slowly stroking his cock he closed his eyes and slowly began to stroke.

His breathing started to speed up as he lay there his legs tightening when he heard a car pull up outside. He didn't stop he just kept slowly moving his hand up and down. A car door open and closed and the sound of a car locking in what seemed the distance to him as he heard another car door open and then close. Not been the totally nosey neighbour and obviously not in the mood to look at one of the neighbours' kids getting into the car or whoever it was.

Ricky started to pick up the pace as his toes began to curl and he closed his eyes. He groaned softly his senses in overdrive of horniness as his Dad opened there door. He had said he was going out so Ricky kept going as he heard the door lock. He allowed himself to let go and go harder and grip tighter on his manhood as he suddenly heard his bedroom door open. He paused his cock still on his hand as he looked at the door.

"Am I interrupting?" EJ smirked as he walked over to Ricky and without instruction pulled down lifted up the beautiful man's waist and pulled down the shorts. He swiftly engulfed the mighty cock in front of him and couldn't help but slurp as he gave the best blow job he had ever given. It seemed like forever since he and Ricky had been together like this. He didn't even care that he had interrupted the most wonderful of acts.

"EJ, your so good at this." Ricky moaned. His breathing became shallower and he did everything in his power not to grab the older lad's hair and forcefully use his throat like he had forcefully used him the first time.

EJ looked up and stopped sucking on the gorgeous manhood, he paused for a moment before going back to it. Breathing through his nose like a pro. He could not help but admit this was what he wanted. The pubes tickled his nose as he went on the offense swallowing he could taste the slightly salty pre-cum. It tasted like beautiful nectar to EJ a nectar that could give or take life.

Ricky couldn't take it any more and grabbed EJ's head holding it there and unleashing torrents of cum deep down the throat of this what he still though as a god of a man.

After the last volley of cum went his throat and Ricky let go EJ stood smiled at Ricky and then looked at him noticing his identical massive bite.

_________________________________

I love reading your comments and seeing your likes please feel free to write away I very much enjoy reading them all and they give me great ideas and drive to continue writing.

I also have a general Discord for my other things. I have a section for reading now on it. I also have a non sexual story that's based on Super Heroes under a different writing name. That Discord is down below; come say hi. If you want.

https://discord.gg/ZN9JS8Kmwz

After joining message me on there and I will give you a role to see an NSFW section if you want to speak in more detail about this.