Chapter 25

(Please read to the end!!)
Before bakugo could run over to the glowing, power filled boy, the said boy moved again somehow even faster. He all of a sudden was in front of the blue haired man.
"You hurt my friends,"
"Oh Deku, your only going to hurt yourself," the man, who was really in need of lip chap, spoke. A slight tremble in his step and he starting slowly inching backwards.
"Y o u h u r t m y f r i r e n d s," a combination of multiple different voices and tones came out of the green haired boys mouth. A small tearing sound came from the boy as well, the skin around his arms seemed to be ripping from the huge amount of power. Deku didn't notice or seem to care if he did. He took a step slightly indenting the ground beneath his feet.
"What power," shigaraki whispered, now turning and calling out to the others. However before they could escape Deku was right in front of them again.
Now blood was dripping down his arms and legs, coming out of his nails, nose, eyes, ears and mouth. Bakugos eyes blew wide open upon seeing the amount of blood leaking from his lover.

" y-you hurt m——mmmay,my frie.wnd.. friends,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO
ITS BEEN FOREVER I KNOW BUT I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO MAKE MINA A INSTAGRAM PAGE... anyway thank you for the support love y'all, it would mean a lot if you just visit my page, this is a big step in my art to actually start a all time account of someone.. it would mean a lot!! Anyway thank you so much for all the funny and entertaining comments, I laugh pretty hard to some of them. Also for the q and a, that will be next chapter. Thank you for all the questions. Next chapter will be February 1st btw
@alie.nqueenmina on Instagram
@chumbucket_drawings for my main art account
I haven't posted anything for Mina yet but that will change I'm just coming up with a bunch of posts!