Chapter 8:

The p.o.v's are going to change in the chapter, so ye. 

Enjoy. ;)

Bakugou's P.O.V 

       "K-Kacchan!" Deku yelled from behind me. His grip around my torso grew tighter as a strong gust of wind came in contact with our bodies. He started to shake from the cold, struggling to hold on. I sighed and let go of Kirishima's horns. 

       "WHY ARE YOU LETTING GO!?" Deku screamed as I turned to face him. I chuckled at his fear, "you're fuckin' cold, aren't you?" I answered. 

"..."

       "I'll take that as a yes." I started to take off my cape for the little green bean. Can't say that nickname out loud, though. He stared at me, blushing a bit. I chuckled noticing his eyes lingering on my strong muscles, "like what ya see, huh?" I teased, still trying to unbuckle my damn cape. I didn't know he had a thing for muscles. I watched how his expression changed to pure embarrassment. 

       "W-what.. no," he stammered. I chuckled as he looked down at Kirishima's shiny red scales, his cheeks matching the vibrant color. I finally got the buckle undone on my cape and handed it to Deku. His cheeks returned to normal as he accepted the cape. He muttered a small thank you, gripping it tight so it wouldn't blow away with the wind. 

       He stared at the cape for a minute before facing me, "what about you?" He asked as he held onto the cape, not putting it on just yet. I sighed and started to turn back around, trying to act tough. I heard a huff from behind, curiosity got the best of me so I glanced back to see his cheeks were puffed up as he was putting on the cape. I chuckled and I turned my head back to the front, looking off into the blue sky.  clouds moved with the wind as we flew above the dense forest. The wind shook my spiky hair, hitting my cheeks.

        We flew in silence until a gust of wind, stronger than before, crashed into my body, sending my necklaces to blow with the wind. I closed my eyes and turned away, shielding my face from the wind. Soon enough, it calmed down and I looked out at the sky again. My back was cold, I couldn't feel .. wait. I looked down at my torso, not seeing the petite hands that were around me just a minute ago. Shit.

       Fear took over my body as I whipped my head around to find that Deku was not sitting behind me. I glanced down to see him falling through the sky, screaming and crying. Fuck.  I tugged on Kirishima's red scales, trying to gain his attention. A yelp came from the dragon under me, but I didn't care, Deku was in trouble. the red dragon soon noticed that Deku was falling, and followed the now distant screams of Deku falling through the sky. He plummeted towards the sound.

"DEKU!"

Deku's P.O.V( just before he fell)

There was a huge gust of wind that sent the heavy cape flying backward, causing me to go with it I tried to grab onto Kacchan's many necklaces, to let him know that I was "flying" away. I was too far away to grab them. So I screamed, but the wind took my pleads for help away. I started to tear up, thinking of the worst as I started to fall. 

I picked up speed, fear consuming me as I fell. Everything felt like it was in slow-motion as I plummeted to my death. I screamed the loudest I could, clawing at the air, ignoring the pain in my side. Kacchan finally sees me falling and started to head towards me at an insane speed.  

"DEKU!" He screamed and I caught a glimpse of fear in his ruby red eyes. I felt tears leave my eyes as I got closer and closer to the trees beneath us. The tears seemed to float in the air as I fell faster than the tears could. I reached out my hands towards Kacchan, thinking he could grab onto me and hoast me back up. I don't want to die. Please. I then closed my eyes knowing I was going to hit the ground soon enough, my hope slowly despairing. Was I really going to die? I then felt something big fly past me.  I then felt strong arms catch me from under me, holding me close. My eyes flew open to see Kacchan, He caught me. I started to cry happy tears, thanking the gods and Kacchan for saving me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close not wanting to fall again. Scared for my life, a waterfall of tears came cascading down my cheeks after the shock faded away. My grip tightened as I cried into his shoulder.