Chapter 7: Let's Go

Thank you so much for reading our book. This chapter was going to be completely different. We changed it because we thought this would make better sense and keep the story going. 

Anyway, please enjoy!

Bakugou's P.O.V

Deku finally healed enough to stand and limp around now. He has ventured through the whole cave pretty much. I've been sticking close to his side throughout his little adventures to make sure he doesn't hurt himself again. 

"Kacchan!" I heard Deku impatiently scream from the medical dorm, hearing my heavy footsteps echo throughout the cave walls. I was already on my way to see him, so I quickened up my pace. 

"Kacchan, can we go for a walk please?" He pleaded as soon as I walked through the door. I sighed heavily before turning around and motioning with my hand for him to come with me. He limped up to my side while clutching his bandages. I noticed it immediately and yelled at him for it, "you need to stop overworking your body! You're gonna hurt yourself you fucker," I stopped him, looking into his green orbs.

"Sorry about that, Kacchan, it's just that you walk so fast," He said while rubbing the back of his neck and grinning sheepishly at me. I sighed, realizing that I've been way too overprotective over him. I don't even let Deku leave the medical dorm without me. I don't know why though, maybe because I don't want those cute freckled cheeks to get hurt again.

I shook my head and mentally slapped myself. I shouldn't be thinking about that, he's not my fuckin' daughter..

Maybe it's because I love him.

 Fuck. 

Why do I love the stupid nerd? I glanced at Deku as the question repeated in my mind. Deku felt awkward while I was staring at him and then looked up at me and smiled. One of his bright, breathtaking smiles, one would be forced to smile back because it was so welcoming, but I kept my straight, annoyed face. 

It must have softened, because he smiled even wider and started walking towards me again. That's the reason I love this boy, as well as many other reasons but one of them was happening in front of me right now. He can change me, and no one else can. 

"Hey, Kacchan," Deku said shyly, looking down at his red shoes. He then looked up again, facing me, "Can we go into the forest? I haven't been out in there for a while, and I really miss it, and you would go with me so I would be safe! I also want to look for my bag and notebook." He started to mutter softly to himself.

"God dammit nerd, would you shut up!" I snapped, not meaning to be so harsh, my cold voice softened a little, "you're still recovering and, knowing you, you'd trip over yourself or get lost even if  I'm with you, so no, you need to stay here and rest." 

Deku responded by puffing his cheeks out in anger and annoyance. Struggling to keep in a laugh, I started to walk forward, out of the medical dorm, Deku walking close behind me. 

"Sorry Kacchan."

We continued to walk, guilt slowly eating away at my other emotions, "listen, Deku," I grunted once the guilt got to me, "I can get some of the pack to try to find your shitty bag and notebook," I say rubbing the back of my neck, never looking back. I kept walking forward, hating the guilt. Stupid Deku. 

"Thanks, Kacchan," he beamed from behind. I kept walking until Deku asked, "Oh, and Kacchan, have you told my mother that I'm fine, and I'm staying with you?" His voice slowly growing weaker seeing me freeze in my spot. He came in front of me to see my face was full of guilt. 

"K-Kacchan, you did, didn't you?" He asked, voice filled with worry. I looked down at the floor, not wanting to look him in the eyes, "Oh no no no!" His voice growing louder each time. He started to grab at his side in pain. I noticed, and ripped his hand away.

"You need to calm down, Deku," I yelled.  Dropping his hand so I could hold his cheeks as he freaked out. He grasped onto my hands holding them close, tears brimming his green eyes, "she's probably so worried, she probably thinks I was kidnapped! Or worse.. dead! She only has me left, she would be heartbroken.. I can't do that to her!" He sobbed, tears streamed down his face as his hands fumbled to hold a death grip my cape. God, when he cries he really cries, huh? 

"Hey, Deku," I whispered softly, trying my best to soothe him, "how about I go right now? Just tell me where you live," I said, wiping his tear-stained cheeks and walking to the opening of the cave. 

"I'm comin' with you," he said, trying to sound tough in his weak state, he rubbed his nose and grabbed onto my cape for me to slow down.

I laughed sarcastically, "aha, oh no you don't," I said while stopping in my tracks, making Deku bump into my back. He rubbed his nose again before challenging me, "then I won't tell you where I live," He replied, crossing his arms in victory, thinking he had won. Nope. I'll take the challenge, "then I won't be able to go tell your mom," I chuckled. I turned around to see him.. smiling? 

"KIRISHIMA!" He hollered, surprising me, but I refused to show it. I looked at him, confusion lacing my features. He smirked mischievously. What is he planning? How can he be crying one minute and have a snarky attitude the next?! Kirishima popped his head out from his room.

"Yo, What's up?" 

"Can you do me a favor, please?" He limped up to Kirishima. I stood where I was confused with this whole thing.

"Sure, anything you need," he looked my way and smiled before looking back down at Deku, "do you need me to take everyone away for a while?.. So you two can get some alone time?" He poked Deku in the shoulder, moving his eyebrows up and down. 

Deku and I blushed furiously. That fucker. Deku doesn't like me like that.. I think? I glared at him, small bursts coming from my hands, about to hit him. Deku replied almost immediately, "er.. no, I need you to do your dragon thing and take me home, to let my mother know I'm safe and I'll be staying here.. if it's okay, of course, for me to be staying here," he said looking at me, his cheeks still bright red, "you're not leaving my sight," I growled. I don't know how Deku found out shitty hair was a fuckin' dragon, but I hate it. Deku smirked, knowing he had won. 

"Shitty hair, don't you dare, or you won't-" I turned around to see that he already transformed, his clothes all ripped to shreds on the ground. I guess I was the only one to see this because Deku was trying to figure out how to get onto his back. Kirishima, being him, probably forgot that he would be naked when he transformed back, too.

I could tell he was loving this. I did tell him more about Deku, and now he was secretly trying to get us closer. I soon broke my train of thought and I ran up to them, grabbing Deku's arm before they could take off.

"Kacchan, please," he looked at me with pleading eyes, I can't say no to that.. Fuck. 

I grunted and started to climb onto Kirishima's back. I got on easily from the other side, and to no ones surprise, I looked down to see Deku struggling to get on. I sighed, grabbing him and placing him behind me, putting his arms around my torso, "I'm only doing this because you're most likely to fuckin' fall off," I said through gritted teeth, knowing he was smiling his fucking face off. He leaned into me, and I could feel his face being placed onto my cape, snuggling close to me. I blushed as he scooted closer. Shit. I managed to control myself, and soon heard a soft snicker from Kirishima, who let out a puff of smoke while doing so. Kicking him in the side, I grabbed his horns so I had somewhere to hold onto. 

"Let's go, shitty hair."    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello, and welcome.  

 we hoped you liked this chapter. make sure to vote, comment and follow us!

Bakugou gets to see Dekus mother soon, ooh ooh, what could possibly go wrong?(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)   

see you in the next chapter!~ authorsツ