chapter 16: Troubles of love

Deku's P.O.V 

F I R E 

So much fire 

I had started a fire in the goddamn kitchen, excuse my language but THIS IS REALLY A DIRE SITUATION. I dashed, not knowing what to do, around the kitchen trying to stop the flame that erupted from the supposed to be cookies. I had wanted to make Kacchan cookies since he had been so sore and hurt from training... but I just made matters worse. 

"KACCHAN!!!!!!" I screamed, my voice sounded urgent and frightened. Kacchan came barreling down the cave halls. A dagger in hand, his face laced with fear and worry. I would have giggled at the face he was making but this was not the time. Once he saw the fire however, he calmed down immensely. It shocked me that he was not worried in this situation, no fear of his FREAKING KITCHEN BURNING... Im sorry mother for my foul language. 

"Really, again Izu," he chuckled and grab a glass of water and poured it on the fire, putting out the fire with a sizzle instantly. He then walked his way over to my still freaking out self, " this is the seventh time this month babe," he chuckled wrapping his arms around me. I looked down at the ground... I had forgot to mention that. This was actually not the seventh but the ninth time I've lit the kitchen on fire with my cooking this week. Lets not even get into the other multiple months i've been here and tried to cook, I've never been good at cooking. I thought it would have worked this time but it always seemed to end up in flames.(Pun very much intended.) 

"I just wanted to make you something...," I mumbled and buried myself into his muscular arms. Yet another chuckle came from Kacchan, he had been way nicer and more cheerful lately, ever since we got together.. and also the make-out session, we might have did a little more making us both in a very happy mood ( and i oop). I blushed thinking about it, I was then picked up bridal style and brought back to our room, leaving the mess that I made behind us, "Kacchan, the mess.. I haven't cleaned it up ye-,"

"I'll get someone else to clean it," 

"Don't force someone else to do my work, its fi-," 

" DENKI GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND CLEAN THE KITCHEN!!!,"

" Yee hee!!" Denki's voice yelled. 

"KACCHAN!," I looked up angrily at the male showing my most intimidating, scary angry face. trying to replicate his own mean faces. 

Bakugo's P.O.V 

I looked down at the angry bean in my arms to be met with the most adorable face ever. He looked like he was trying so hard to try and remake the faces I do when I'm mad but failing tremendously. I couldn't help but chuckle once again , I've been doing that so much recently. I'm turning soft for this this beautiful boy.