Chapter 15: To the market

Deku's P.O.V 

I woke up to the sun kissing my cheeks, causing a kitten sneeze to escape. The tiny little sneeze seemed to wake up the beautiful man beside me, " good morning", he grumbled still half asleep. A giggle bubbled up from my lips. I wrapped my arms around his toned waist and stuck my face in his chest, basking in his scent. A husky chuckle came from Kacchan as he wrapped his own arms around me, engulfing me in pure muscle. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before we decided to get our day started.  

" Kacchan" I asked while I put on my green vest, I smiled as I just got a grunt in return. I pulled my vest over my white undershirt and continued, " um, can we go to the village today", I asked quietly. I heard steps behind me, arms sneaking its way around my waist and ash blonde hair resetting itself on my shoulder. I brought my hand up to play with Kacchans hair as he seemed to get comfortable on my petite frame. 

" Yeah, but you need to stay close to me ok," he murmured, too into the feeling of me playing with his hair. I shuddered as memories made its way back, " of course, " I turned around in his arms, putting  my arms around his neck. A knock at kacchans door scaring us both out of our enbrance. A grumble came from the taller man as he made his way to his door. Before he could open it a flaming mange of red hair burst it way through the door, " yall awake!!!!," he slammed the door shut. I had yet to put on pants so I raced to hide behind a shirtless Kacchan. Kirishima noticed this and whipped around so his back faced us, the tip of his ears pink. 

"Oh, sorry about that," he laughed rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. A protective growl came from Kacchan as he grabbed for my hand, leading me to the bathroom. 

  "Stay and get ready ok?", he kissed me and then closed the door, leaving me a flustered mess. the tingle of his lips still present on mine. I quickly got dressed after and washed my face wanting to get rid of the dark blush on my freckled cheeks. 

______________________________________________________

" BREAD, GET YOUR BREAD" 

" Those oranges will be.."

" Hey you, you look like you need some jewels"

"Do you need..."  

The busyness of the village made a smile creep onto my face. I missed the village so much, it's been forever since I have been here. I look to my side to see that oh so prescient scowl on his handsome face. My smile faltered a little as the dark thought seemed to awake, 

"He's like this because you forced him to come" 

" Why do you always have to be a burden" 

"He doesn't actually want to hang out with you"    

I pushed the thoughts down, looking down at the ground below me.

" He isn't like that," tears pricked at my eyes, as I tried to push them down. Kacchan seemed to notice something was wrong so he guided me to an alleyway pushing me up against the wall. 

" What the matter," his hand brushing my cheek, holding my face like I was as fragile as glass. That's when the tears fell. Why was I thinking like that! I sobbed and grabbed tightly onto his red cape. he seemed to hesitate but soon hugged me. 

" Did you have a flashback?", he questioned hugging me tighter. I shook my head, slowly calming myself down. I looked up into those ruby red eyes and smiled a sad smile, " sorry about that, just had a moment," I laughed and wiggled my way out of his grasp. Before I could leave the alleyway though, kacchan grabbed my wrist and pulled me up against the wall. His hands on either side of my head, holding my wrist with his rough grip.