Chapter 5: I'll Kill Those Bastards!

Deku's P.O.V 

I was already up and ready, heading out to the momo tree. It was earlier than usual but I wanted to have time to pick flowers to make Kacchan a flower crown. I grinned at the thought of Kacchan wearing a flower crown, but it slowly turned to a frown for I felt like I was being watched. I glanced back and forth, trying not to seem obvious. No one was there from what I could see. I brushed it off, walking at a faster pace.

 I thought about my morning to take my mind off of the grudge. I went into town today to get some fruit, I wanted to bring them with me so Kacchan and I could share them. My face started to heat up at the thought, and I came to accept the fact that I liked him as more than a friend. And I know, I know, I already asked him if we were friends, but that was before I realized that I actually had feelings for him. I sighed, my mind wandering off to the new gossip of the town.  Apparently, there had been around 10 people that have gone missing. They were kidnapped by this so-called League of Villains. The grudge had come back, but a lot stronger now. I scanned the area around me, only to see the deep forest green trees that were huddled together. No one in sight. I was confused, then why do I feel like someone is wha-? 

My thought was cut off by the sudden feeling of cold metal against my throat, "don't move little bunny," the voice behind me chuckled, "or we'll kill ya." 

That didn't sound good.

Bakugou's P.O.V 

I woke up with a jolt, cold sweat dripping from my forehead. Stupid, fucking, shitty nightmares. I growled in discomfort and tried to control my breathing. After a few moments of just lying there, I whipped the blankets off my body, the cold air hitting my skin as I swung my legs off the side of my bed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and got up to get dressed. Afterward's, I stumbled out of my oversized room and noticed that everyone was still sleeping. I then went outside to see that the sun hadn't even risen yet. I chuckled quietly to myself before I started to climb up to the ledge that Kirishima and I had sat on last night. I looked out towards the sun, which was now, slowly starting to rise. I might as well watch the sunrise, it's not like I had anything better to do. I glanced out at the dawning sky while my thoughts consumed me, eating me alive.

 I could ask if Deku would want to spend a few days with me... H-Huh? FUCK NO! I can't.. do that. But I want him to be here with me. The conversation that I had with Kirishima the night before had crossed my mind. 

"You could bring him here."

"It would be a good date, I think." 

Shit. I scratch the back of my neck, irritated with this how to go about things. I sighed, why would I want to bring him here to were there are only a bunch of fucking morons. But then again I could bring him here and try to convince Kirishima to change to his dragon form, and maybe take us for a ride. A tiny blush covered my cheeks as I imagined it. I looked down at my fumbling hands, finally making up my mind. I'm going to ask Deku to come here. No, scratch that. I'm making Deku come here, even if he refuses, I'll drag his sweet ass here. I grinned mischievously to myself before jumping down from the ledge, landing perfectly on my feet. I jogged back into the cave to grab my cape and other things I would need for the day. Soon enough I was out of the cave and on my way to the momo tree.

As I wandered closer to my destination, I thought of all the things I could do with Deku.. Or to him.. I mentally shook myself before jogging to the momo tree that was now in plain sight. As I came closer, I could see Deku sitting on the ground with his back hunched over. Thinking he was taking notes or something, I stealthily tiptoed my way up to him to scare the living shit out of him, but it was I who got the living shit scared out of me. 

Deku was caked in blood. 

It covered his face and hands. He had deep gashes on his arms and legs, cuts and scrapes littered his body while bruises seemed to be scattered all over his face. He was gripping his side, holding the deepest cut that was seeping with blood. So much blood. I was frozen in fear but quickly snapped out of it. I ran to his side and made sure he was still alive, I slowly tried to cradle him in my arms, not wanting to hurt him any more than he already was. I bolted to the cave, silently praying to myself that the pack was awake by now. 

I could finally see the cave a few meters ahead of us. Tears stung my eyes as we neared the entrance.  

"SHITTY HAIR!" I screamed, over and over again until he peeked his head out of the opening.

"K-Kacchan," I glanced down at Deku to see his eyes were just barely open, and he was looking up at me with a pained expression. I sighed in relief to see that Deku was still alive, but he needed help now

"Shh, it's going to be okay, everything is gonna be fine," I said, trying my best to soothe him, "I'm here."

"It-it hurts Kacchan," he managed to speak between sobs. I started to run faster, "stop talking, save your breath!" I yelled, between sobs of my own. 

"Get the medical stuff ready!" I screamed at Kirishima. He ran towards me but soon turned around as he heard my demand. He started giving orders to the rest of the pack, and I dashed into the cave not stopping until I was in the medical dorm. I placed Deku as gently as I could without dropping him on one of the beds but never dared to leave his side.

"Bakugou," I heard a familiar voice behind me and felt a hand being placed on my shoulder, but I stayed put. 

"Bakugou, please, if you want me to help him you need to move now or he is going to die."

What they had said suddenly clicked in my mind, and I got away and let them get to work. I was pushed out of the room by Kirishima, not even caring to fight back, for all I wanted was to see Deku come out of the room with his freckled face still intact. I paced around the room just outside the medical dorm, wishing with all of my strength that he'd be okay. My mind was clouded with millions of questions and concerns, too many to be able to focus. Is he gonna live? How long was he out there bleeding to death? Are the cuts gonna leave scars? The questions buzzed through my head like angry bees, giving me a massive headache. My pacing back and forth came to an abrupt stop when I felt a hand on my shoulder once again. I looked behind me to see Kirishima looking at me with pleading eyes, telling me to calm down, and that everything would be okay. I pushed his hand off my shoulder and flopped down on one of the many couches that were placed around the room.

"Is he okay?" My voice shook more than I wanted it to. I glanced down at my shaky hands not wanting to look at Kirishima, for I thought he'd think I was weak. 

"He will be fine, Mina has patched him up. He broke his arm and has a few gashes, but he's fine," he sat down beside me, slouching a little. He then placed a careful hand on my shoulder to get me to face him. I glanced up at him with glassy eyes but I refused to cry. I am not weak. Not one fuckin' bit.

"Bakubro is he th-" 

"Shut up," I cut him off. I glared at him and turned away to look down at my hands. I ripped my hands through my hair and stood up to walk around again. I needed to move or I was going to blow something up. 

Before I could be eaten up by my thoughts once again, Kirishima asked a question that I was utterly clueless about, "who or what did this to him?" 

I hesitated, "I don't fucking know," I admitted, "but whoever did this.." I paused and thought of all the wicked things I could do. then I got a marvelous idea. I looked at Kirishima with rage blazing through my eyes as the next words left my lips.

"I'll kill those bastards myself." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

 ooh ooh, who do you think is the attacker?

we hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bakugou showed more than one emotion in this chapter, we're surprised. '༎ຶД༎ຶ

anyway, thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter! it may contain fluff, my dudes, just warning ya.

pssst- make sure to leave a comment and vote  please

~authorsツ