Chapter 21: Just The Beginning

Bakugou's P.O.V

I took of my cape and instead clipped it around the half asleep, feverish boys neck. The fluffy collar brushing against his flushed freckled cheeks. I then wrapped Deku's arms and legs around me and slowly stood up, trying my best not to let the boy fall. His face burrowed itself into my neck, his hair tickling my nose. He seemed to have enough strength to hold himself up like a koala bear. I chuckled and patted his green locks. I walked outside the tent and saw that everyone was taking there tents down.. well all except the Canadian Flag. I growled and stomped my way over to him, still being careful of the green fluff ball attached to me. 

" Why hello Bakugou, I see that Midoriya is doing better," the monotone voice of his making my anger grow. One of my hand went to Deku's back while the other balled into a fist. I heaved a heavy sigh trying to calm down, this was important. 

" If you aren't doing anything," I grumbled, " then can you pack up my tent, I won't let go of Deku.. neither will he let go of me," I noticed that the said boy tightened his grip to prove my point. I smirked then continued, " you did decide to join us, so it's the least you can do,"

"... Fine but i'm only doing it for Midoriya," he said walking off. I sighed once more looking down at the sleeping boy in my arms. He looked as though he wasn't in pain anymore which brought me relief. I placed a quick and small kiss on top of his head before turning back to the others. They seemed to almost be done and seemed to be rushing to finish and leave, which I was thankful for. Kiri noticed my staring and looked up and gave me a knowing smile. He then got back to helping his boyfriend... ok maybe not boyfriends... yet but they will be. Kiri has told me a bunch about his love problems as well. I chuckled under my breath. 

" Kacchan," Deku mumbled slowly bringing his head up, I looked down and smiled a small smile, " did I wake you?"

" No, not at all, " he shook his head before resting it once more in between my shoulder and neck, " what are we doing? " he yawned out. I shook my head before answering," we are getting ready to leave, you need to rest so go back to sleep," I spoke softly. He seemed to study me for a minute before trying to get down, I put my hands on his back and waist stopping him from doing so.

"What are you doing, did you not understand when I said to sleep!?,"

"I want to move to your back," is all he said in return before finally wiggling out of my grasp and landing on the ground beneath us. He pushed me around so my back faced him before he jumped almost bringing me down with him. I caught myself before I could crush him and the ground beneath us, then fixing Deku's position to where it was more comfortable. Just like he was on my chest, he grabbed onto me like a kola and buried his face in between my neck and shoulder. He hummed in satisfaction and then closed his eyes to rest. My back was getting cold anyway,  so this helped I guess. The cape was so big on the green bean that it also wrapped around my shoulders. My arms are now free to move around so I helped but out the fire and grab the weapons. 

Soon everything was packed up and we were starting to make are way through the forest towards the flower. Deku still clung to my back fast asleep, not waking up to a single sound anyone made. The rocks and grass beneath our feet had morning dew sprinkled on top, making the trail slippery. I kept my footing very well, making sure not to slip. We made it to a small hill and began our climb. The wet rocks making it hard to get proper footing. All of us seemed to be doing well however... well all except- 

"WAAA!!" (Waluigi, is that you?) 

 I look back to see Denki on the ground his face facing up towards the sky, his back on the dirty muddy ground, "on this hill I shall lay and now I shall die upon it," Denki said not moving an inch, being the dramatic dumbass he is. " Get up dumbass," I say looking back towards the front. We traveled for what seemed like forever before we finally made it to a flower field covered in every flower you could imagine. It looked as if someone painted it, absolutely stunning. The colours seemed to dance in the slight wind that tickled each of our cheeks. Loose pedals taking flight and gliding through the sunset the pinkish, purplish with little tinges of orange sunset making even more breathtaking.