Chapter 6: You're my Hero!

Deku's P.O.V 

 Pain. Oh, so much pain. I strained to open my eyes, too weak to move my muscles.

"He.. fine.. recover." I heard voices all around me. Yet my eyes refused to open. I could only rely on my other senses. I was in so much agony, it was all I could think about. I decided to try and speak but soon realized that they only sounds I could make were tiny whimpers. Trying to speak let out a whole new wave of pain. 

After what seemed like forever it started to fade and I felt a hand entwined itself around mine. They squeezed my hand in reassurance, to let me know that everything's alright... Yeah, everything's fine. I mentally yawned, letting my drowsiness get the best of me, and I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

>>>

I was brought back, and my eyes were able to open from my deep slumber. I was met with the bright light of the sun that broke through what looked like a window. Waves of agony, less painful than before, came crashing through me, making me whimper softly. They soon faded and I took my time to look around the room. It looked comfy, with furs of animals and comfy beds and couches spread around the area. There were shelves filled with containers, similar to the ones I used to heal Kacchan, and other herbs. Is this a medical room? I tried to sit up to get a better look but was unable to as the pain came back stronger than before. I guess I shouldn't move. I giggled but regretted it quickly when more pain washed over me.

I looked up at the ceiling, trying to recall what had happened to me. The only things I remembered, was how scared I felt once I escaped from my attacker and how I managed to make it to the momo tree. I sighed. That wasn't much to go off of. 

BAM!

My head shot towards the door, however, I shouldn't have done that. How hurt was I? There, in the doorway, was Kacchan. He looked horrible, and that was saying something because he's unbelievably handsome. He had bags under his eyes and they were bloodshot, it looked like he hadn't slept for days. His hair was way messier than usual, and he wasn't wearing his cape. He rushed to my side, taking my hand and enfolding it with his, squeezing the life out of it. I winced at the pain it caused me. But I still managed to look up at Kacchan with a weary smile. He must have noticed it hurt because his expression turned to guilt, pity, and anger. Kacchan was always angry, so I wasn't surprised when I saw it in him, however, these new emotions had taken me by surprise.

"Deku.. you idiot!" He shouted as tears filled his angry eyes. They softened as he heard me giggle, which might I add, hurt a lot. It hurt so bad to the point where I had to remove my hand from his gentle grasp to hold my side that was covered in bandages. 

"Ouch," I managed to squeak.

"You're an idiot," He announced, again. A sad smile tugged at his lips, but it was soon replaced with a smug smirk. 

We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments before I whispered, "how long have I been asleep?"

"Three whole fuckin' days," he replied.      

I looked at those ruby red eyes only to see loneliness filling his beautiful orbs. He showed so much emotion in those eyes that I hadn't noticed before. I looked up at the ceiling in disbelief. Three days.. Then realization hit me like a hammer, what about my mother?! I sat upright, ignoring the pain, worry filling my gut. 

"What.. What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He yelled as I tried to get out of bed. He grabbed my forearms and pinned me down, not holding as tight as he would have since he didn't want to hurt me.