Chapter 14: flashbacks

hello fellow readers, thank you so much for the love and support (it really helps) 

bakugos P.O.V

Deku's smell, his smell, it smelt of woods and summer . His petit frame fitting perfectly in my arms, like two puzzle pieces. I missed his cheerful self and bright smile... However something was different, he seemed much to jumpy and not just around me. He seemed to always be dazed after I said bunny, or any other nicknames. He seemed to flinch at everyones touch. He still put on a happy grin though. I felt as though something was wrong and it was those god damn villains fault. whenever I tried asking he would either run away are change the subject. 

" Deku, what's wrong," I stood beside him and looked over is shoulder, he was reading a book... to much words for me. He looked up from his book and stared into my eyes smiling like always. 

" hmm, what do you mean," He giggled though a hint of fear passed through his green orbs. At that moment I knew I needed to play the nicests I could to gain his full trust. I sat down in the empty chair beside him and flipped him around to face me, moving the chair with him. He squealed in surprise and held on to my arms, making a fuzzy feeling go through me," man I really got to do something about that" I mumbled under my breath. 

" what was that kacchan,?" He said bringing my focus back to the problem at hand. I grabbed his petit hand holding it tightly, noticing a blush cover his freckled cheeks.," you know you can trust me...right?," I asked staring into his beautiful eyes, squeezing his hand in resherance. His eyes started to water, scaring me, " woah, woah, I'm sorry did I do something wrong" I jumped up grabbing his cheeks in my hands holding his face up to look at me. Waterfalls of tears seemed to cascade down his cheeks onto the floor as he sniffled. 

" I-Im S-Sorry kacchan" He wailed, scaring me even more," WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING!!" I screamed making him jump, I calmed myself down, rephrasing it completely, but before I could get the words out of my mouth he blurted out, " because I got kidnapped, and then I tried to get out but they took me and did stuff to me that scares me every day of every hour, I hate myself for letting them do that, and I'm sorry because I hurt you, I made you go after me and then you got hurt and didn't wake up for like forever.." he paused, I tried to talk again but was interrupted once more," and I can't push down these feelings for you any longer, but you would be disappointed, you probably don't even like me back and even if you did I let another guy us me for his own pleasure, i hate myself for everything!" he screamed out, slapping a hand over his mouth. I paused replaying what he just said. I looked into his eyes which were filled with worry and pain. He said he liked me... HE SAID HE LIKED ME. I went to go grab him, hosting him up in the air twirling both of us in circles.  

" I like you too nerd and i don't hate you for anything," I saw setting him down, hugging him close to me. He was shocked and didnt do anything worrying me to point of death, " you like me," He asked after what seemed like forever,  I chuckled, " Don't make me repeat myself deku" I nuzzled my nose into his neck, making him giggle, I looked up into his eyes and he looked up into mine blushing , However I stopped once the other parts he said came to mind. Wait a minute...," who hurt you, " I growled and held him closer getting a quiet whimper from the boy below me. 

" da- Dabi from the l-league of villains"   

----------------------------------------------------------

I paced around my room, It was late at night and everyone was asleep. Deku laid in my bed fast asleep in his nest of pillows and blankets. Earlier in the day, we talked more and came to the realization that we are indeed together now, makinging me insanely static. He fell asleep while I talked about my adventures *cough cough* I have made up to sound cooler*cough*. I stared at my sleeping baby, admiring his cute face and freckled cheeks ... and his plump lips that would look so good around my di- I slapped my cheeks and cursed, we just started this relationship... don't think that stuff, not yet anyway. ANYWAY back to the problem, he said he was hurt by... what's his nuts, tabi.. no dabi that's his name, anyway he did something to deku but what, i look over at deku again, his shirt was pulled up from him adjusting himself in his sleep and that's when i saw it. it was goddamn hickeys, that means that.. 

" oh fuck no" I whisper and ran up to deku and pulled up his shirt farther to see a whole collection of hickeys and bite marks, that were faded but still present. Anger seemed to rise into the core of my being and make my vision red. I soon calmed down though after looking at my baby boy and his sleeping features, remembering that he didn't want this to happen nor did me mean it to happen. I climbed into bed with the green bean bringing him into my arms and squeezing him tight to my chest. He burride himself into my neck, smiling in his sleep. If I ever see that man again, Im blowing him to smithereens.  

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

hello readers

thank you so much for the support and love, I really do appreciate it. I wanted to make this one longer and i may have made them confess but hey, IT FINALLY HAPPENED, my babies are together and already all lovey dovey. I know it wasn't a big confession. 

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3