Chapter 12:The Plan To Save My Deku

"He found him" Kirishima gasped out between breaths. However as soon as those words left his lips, I grabbed around the boys scarf and lifted him up to my face. 

"Where. Is.He" I said slowly,in a low growly voice. Making sure that very word went through his thick skull. He stared at me with frightened eyes as he held onto my arm activating his quirk. 

"hey hey, no need to get mad, I know this is a big deal but you need to calm down" He laughed still frightened of what I could do to him. I glared at him for a couple minutes until I let go making him land on his ass. A pained huff left his mouth as he rubbed his tailbone. He looked at me with a glare, " come on asswhole lets go find your  boyfriend" he mumbled. He didn't just say that. I was fuming but still held my composure. 

"Not yet anyway" I mumbled, not loud enough for shitty hair to hear. " come on, we'll get a group together and make our way over to where i spotted one of the dipshits that took deku" he smiled. 

~ lets fast forward a bit~

We were outside a gloomy old bar that seemed to have not even a soul wandering around it. I glared at the old door a few feet in front of me. I was holding myself back... ok kirishima was holding me down from not running to the door and blowing everything up to smitheries. My deku was in there most likely in a bad condition and we have to wait! My blood seemed to boil as the group waited patiently. 

" Ok.. looks like the coast is clear, however we still need to be quiet and careful" kirishima whispered to the group behind us, " Remember, we are just here for deku and then we leave" all of the group nodded their heads in understanding, except for me, I'm going to personally kill every one of the bastards myself.  I stared at my target ( the door for now) waiting till the right moment, the others would follow after. I am the leader after all. 

breath.... 

1

2

I started booking it to the door, ready to blow those bitches to the floor however I skid to a stop when a most bloodcurdling scream echo's from inside the old building. I felt my heart drop as it was the same scream that night... it was deku's. Soon regained myself and ran as fast as I could adding explosions to boost my movements. The door was destroyed and there stood, the fuckin blonde haired bitch, smiling like a mad man, " hello baby~" she sang out, playing with the huge as knife in her hands. she stared me down and refused to even change her expression. I glared back at her, "move ya' blonde bitch" I growled. I stood in my fighting stance again readying to blow the roof off. 

"Awwwww, you're sooo meannnn" she dragged out her words, trying to be cutesie, however only deku could make me go soft so I growled back at her showing my small canians. Soon the pack entered and stopped right behind me. that was when her expression changed, from her insane smile to a straight face. I smirked and started to et out small warning explosions. 

"You weren't supposed to bring others.." she whispered under her breath as she stared us down. We all stood still, until we heard a faint scream from the door behind the blonde. I jumped towards the blonde and ripped her out of the way, throwing her into a nearby wall. 

"Kirishima deal with her!" I screamed as I blasted the metal door open. I groaned as it was just a staircase leading upwards. It seemed to twist and turn and was all dark and gross to be honest, started leaping up the stairs, skipping steps as my heart raced. I hear yet another scream echo through the staircase, growing more and more worried by the second, "where the hell are you deku" I breathed out. The stairs then lead me out into a hallway with many doors. I stop for  a minute to catch my breath and to get ready for the battle ahead. The screams seem to get more frequent and more full of hurt, "ahhhhhhh, kacchan please!, " that single sentence made something snap within me and I started running to the door it came from. the very last door.  The world seemed to close around the door, making the only target the door and nothing else. I broke the door with just my bear hands. Deku, my little Deku sat in a chair chained up and covered in blood and bruises. The green ball of hair whipped up and his eyes seem to slowly begin to glow. Something get his attention from behind me and fear takes over his features. 

"K-KACCHAN WAT-" before he could finish I whipped around flying my fist towards the danger hitting it straight in the jaw. A bone crushing sound radiates of the walls, echoing around me and deku. I looked down to see it was the blue haired freak, spitting on him and kick him towards the wall. he seemed knocked out so I turned back around to deku who still stared at the unconscious body beside the wall.  walking up to my green bean, i bent down and brought his face towards mine. My lips barely a hair away from his, "kacchan" he whispered happily, tears slipping from his gorgeous eyes. Before I could connected our lips a blue flame surrounded us completely. 

" fuck" I growled, quickly untying deku, being careful and his wounds. picking him up and  carried him bridle style and blew up the ground beneath me. I know, dangerous move but I need to get deku to safety. The ground beneath us collapse, I held on to deku tightly and pulled him into my chest covering his face and part of his back with my arms. I felt my back collide with the ground beneath us, the air refusing to enter my lungs. 

"BAKUBRO!!" a voice a couldn't recognize at the moment screamed  but it was both muffled and echoey. Darkness started to take over my eyesight and I could slowly start to breath again. My muscles start to relax but I'm still conscious enough to keep my hold on deku who seemed to be breathing. After I felt that he was indeed breathing I my muscles relax, letting the darkness take over letting myself go completely unconscious. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well that was fun, 

hope you enjoyed and please leave a vote and shit lol. do you think bakugou will be ok? find out next chapter~    

love you guys and thank you so much for the love and support!