Chapter 1

Tw: Emotional abuse, Abuse, manipulation, intrusive thoughts throughout the book.

Tommy POV

I wake up to hear the sound of banging on my bedroom door, I locked myself in my room last night. My parents were fighting and I didn't want a part in the fighting. I saw my clock on my bedside table. It read '9:40 a.m'. I have to start streaming in 4 hours, it's been a week since I have streamed. I thought today would be nice since it was a Saturday. People don't have school on these days, so I should be fine. You really are just a sucker for views huh? You are so hungry for views that you stream on days people have no school. 

TommyInnit joined the game
<Wilbur Soot> Hello Tommy!
<BadBoyHalo> Hi Tommy :D
<Niachu> HELLO!!!
<ItzFundy> Hiya Tommy
<TommyInnit> Hello!

I got my stream open, ready to play on the Dream SMP and grind my way to the top! I started my stream and waited till I saw everyone joining the stream.

"Alright Boys! Were playing on the SMP today!" I sounded confident. After awhile of streaming I got a mic that tuned out all background noises, so all they heard were my voice. Well others of course, but I meant like at my house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8-fJ9PDtk

"Hello?" I looked at the discord call

"Hi Tommy!" It was Tubbo.

"Hello Tubbo! I'm streaming on the Dream SMP if you want to join." I got back onto minecraft, when I heard my phone ringing. 

"Oh I got to take this be right back." I muted and deafened on stream and on discord. 

"Hello." It was my father.

"Oh hey, I'm streaming, need something...?" I was scared. I forgot that if he caught me playing Minecraft he would do anything in his power to make me feel pain. 

"Yeah, can you end stream or come down real quick and help me with the fridge?" I paused and thought about it, I just started my stream, I'll just go help him.

"Yeah, I'll be right there. One second, let me tell the chat." I go over to my chair, and undeafen and unmute. 

"Hi chat, I have to go help fatherinnit get the new fridge in the house, I'll be back soon!" I deafened  and muted, I went downstairs. 

"Wow thats a huge fridge!" I looked at it with surprise. 

"Yeah yeah now hurry up and help me, your stupid mother won't." I grabbed the other side of the fridge and helped him put it in place. 

"Anything else you need help with?" I looked at him and then back at the fridge.

"Yeah go back to your room. No one needs you out here." I hurried up to my room, I undeafened and unmuted.

"Ello chat! Ello Tubbo! I am back!" I looked at all the subs, we had reached the sub goal.

"Ay Pog! We hit the sub goal!!" I changed the sub goal and continued with my stream.

==================At the end of the stream

"Alright thats it for today boys! I'll see you next time!" I ended the stream, and left the voicechat, or well I thought I left. I went over and lied down on my bed. Of course I didn't sleep. I have found it harder to go to sleep everyday. 

"Tommy, your still in voicechat." Oh shit. 

"Oops, I will talk to you later Will." I left the voice chat.

*insert discord ping*

"Tommy, get on voice chat." It was from Wilbur