Chapter 11

Tommyinnit POV

"It's okay, we won't hurt you." The guy with the pink hair said. I strangely felt calm around him. 

"How should I be sure of that?!" I slightly raised my voice, flinching at my own voice, I saw the two older men look at me softly. 

'I don't need your fuckin' pity, bitch!" I kept on flinching at my voice, slowly getting used to it. 

"Why are you flinching at your own voice, bud?" 

"E-Eh?! Who flinches at their own voice? Surely not the great Tommyinnit!" I laughed it off, though I know they could tell it was all show.

"Whatever you say." I saw Wilbur smiled softly. 

"Hey Techno, Wil, what's goin' on here?" I saw the blonde haired man again. 

"This kid was runnin' around, trying to scare us, quick reflexes, anyone would have gotten hit by the stick I threw at him. He is incredibly fast, with quick reflexes, but flinches at his own voice when he gets loud." 

"Oh. I would like to see this boy in action then." The blonde smiled. 

"Oh- okay. Tubbo-" I looked around and Tubbo was gone. 

"TUBBO?!" I freaked out. I heard small footsteps and threw a stick in front of whatever it was. 

"Tommy! You could have hit me!" Tubbo stepped out of the bush. 

"Maybe next time don't run off like that and scare me. Now, can we race?" Tubbo smiled. 

"Of course!!" We got into positions. 

"Alright, I will be throwing sticks, but not enough to hurt you, just enough to hit you." I smiled. I was gonna protect Tubbo the whole time. 

"On your mark, get set.... GO!!" We started running, I dodged the sticks, keeping Tubbo from being hit. I didn't want him to get hurt. 

???? POV

"This kid is incredible, keeping him and his friend safe!" My two sons smiled at me. 

"Well, the blonde one is Tommy, the brunette is Tubbo apparently. We think it's just a nickname." Wilbur smiled. 

"By the way, Dadza, Isn't it strange that he has crazy fast reflexes? He doesn't look strong enough to even hurt a fly." I looked at Wilbur. 

"I don't know, we will have to see what the future brings us." I smiled at my two internet sons.

TommyInnit POV

I was sitting peacefully at my desk, doing homework after Karl and I had called. 

"Hey Toms, their here." I jumped up and ran downstairs to be met with a smiling Techno and a laughing Wilbur. 

"WILBUR TECHNOOOOO!!!" I clung onto them like my life depended on it. 

"I found this really cool forest near here where Tubbo and I used to practice for track!" Wilbur and Techno looked at each other shocked, Phil looked at me; also shocked. 

"Can we go now?" I smiled widely, ignoring their shocked faces. 

"Sure... One second, we got to get settled in. Phil, can you help us?" Phil nodded and I went over to Mumza. 

"Mumza! I built something cool with Karl today!!" 

Technoblade POV

"You don't think he is him, do you?" Phil looked at me, so did Wilbur. 

"There is no reason not to believe that it is him." Phil replied. 

"I swear if its the same forest, we have to tell him." They all nodded. 

"Deal." We went downstairs to find Tommy talking to Kristen. 

"AND THEN I WAS LIKE, 'THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!!'" I smiled. 

Tommyinnit POV

"It's time to go to the forest, before its too late." I smiled. 

"Lets go!!" I then froze for a second. My two SBI brothers reminded me of the two I ran into in that forest. It was probably nothing. I continued leading them to the forest. 

"And this is where I saved Tubbo from a falling branch, as you can see, the branch is over there. Some kind man saved me!" I laughed. I pushed it off that Phil looked like the guy that saved me. 

"Tommy, do you remember us? I'm the guy who threw the stick after you tried to scare us, that's the guy who was practically terrified of you, until he saw you. And that's the guy who saved you from the branch." I froze, it was them, I remember now. 

"But- How?!" I put my hands over my ears, there was no way fate did this. How could I have forgotten?! 

"I don't know, this is weird though. Tubbo's said he was gonna be here soon just to let you know." I looked at my hands in shock. 

"Techno was the one who gave me this white bandanna..." I pulled out the white bandanna which caused Techno to pause. 

"You kept it?" I smiled. Then Tubbo arrived.

"Of course, its the only thing that gave me hope in humanity." I held the bandanna in both hands, before tying it around my neck. 

"What a weird reunion!" I laughed. Now I knew this is where I belonged, with the sleepy bois. 

"Yeah." Techno said, he was still looking at the white bandanna. 

"Hmmm- Hey Tubbo, do you still have that same bee outfit since we were kids?" Tubbo laughed and nodded. 

"Can we race back to your house?" They laughed and nodded. 

"HAH I'M STILL FASTER THAN YOU TUBBBOOOO!!!" I made it to the front door, soon everyone following me. 

"Jeez Toms, you still got that same speed." I laughed. 

"I smell food! Lets go inside!!" I went directly for the kitchen. 

"Do you need any help Mumza?" I asked. 

"Yeah, could you help me set the table?" I nodded. 

Wilbur POV

As soon as we got home, I saw Tommy go straight for the kitchen. I was about to tell him off before I heard him say something. 

"Do you need any help Mumza?" He is helping someone?? WhaA- I am so confused. 

Technoblade POV

Tommy ran for the kitchen first, Wilbur following. I assumed he was gonna tell Tommy off, before I heard I think what he heard too. 

"Do you need any help Mumza?" I smiled. 

"Yeah, can you help set the table up?" Tommy went immediately to the table. I walked over to Wilbur. 

"That's new." Wilbur laughed quietly and nodded. 

"Yea, really is." We went to the table and helped Tommy, or well, tried to help Tommy. 

"No, no. I got it." Wilbur and I laughed. 

"No let us help." Tommy looked at Wilbur deadpanned. 

"I said I got it Wilbur Soot." Wilbur backed off, and I laughed. 

"Thank you." Tommy continued and set the table. 

"There we go, and just in time! Dinner is ready, boys!" Tommy laughed and went first at picking stuff. 

"Man, I didn't expect Tommy to be so kind." Wilbur said jokingly. 

"EY MAN!! Thats not nice! The big man Tommyinnit can be kind!" We all laughed, including Tommy. 

The Sbi have finally come together, just in a different way.

THE END

A/N AHSHHAS  I BET YOU WERE EXPECTING ANGST! NAH FLUFF IS HERE!!