Chapter 6

TommyInnits POV

I decided I wanted to go on a walk. Philza said he would come with me just in case anything happens, so I agreed. I still was a bit shaken about my dad.  After we walked around for awhile, we came across a cute little coffee shop that didn't seem very busy. We went in and saw a small table for two. Phil and I sat down at the table and waited for a waiter. 

"Sorry for making you wait, what would you like to drink today?" I looked at the menu with Phil and we both decided to get a medium cat coffee. It was basically just a Carmel Frape with whip cream on top. As well as a cat cup and decorations to look like a cat. 

"Its fine, we will have a medium cat coffee." I smiled at Phil.

"Alright. I will be back with your coffee's in a bit. Please decide what you would want to eat." She gave us a small smile and turned back to the kitchen to get our orders. 

"Goodness, this is a cute lil' shop innit?" Phil replied with a small hum of agreement.

"It is. Say, why don't we get the cat hash browns?" I was excited. 

"Yesss!! I love hash browns they are so good!" I guess I gave Phil the hint that I loved hash browns.

"Here you go, your two medium cat coffee's, have you decided what you want yet?" 

"Thank you! Also we would like the cat hash browns." Phil was a bit surprised to see me be polite.

"Okay, I will be back with them in a minute." I smiled at her to show my thanks, then I turned back to Phil. 

"Wow you were polite!" I grinned. 

"I am always polite to women Philza Minecraft." I heard him do a wheeze and then a chuckle.

"Of course, how could I have not expected that from the great TommyInnit." 

"That's right big man Dadza." I smiled a big smile and saw that our hash browns were on their way. 

"Oooh look how cute they are!!" I thought they were lovely. Phil found something funny. 

"What's so funny?" I looked at him confused, then realize what I had just done.

"Oh- oh my god-" I covered my face in embarrassment. I can't believe it. I just called something cute. The great TommyInnit calling something cute.

Sorry for another short chapter but im just posting stuff, in the meantime you can go check out some of my other books.