THE HEART BREAKING DECISION'S

(Before the chapter starts I'm adding in some new characters, some will stick around as the story goes on other's will not. Also this chapter is going to mainly focus on Kaori kanzaki and her relationship with izuku. This is going to be my longest chapter yet so enjoy.)

While the battle in upper Hosu was reaching it's climax many others were watching the fight from either their homes or somewhere else, from many civilians to other pro, everyone from the orphanageand even our main protagonist's classmates and former "family". They all watched the number three pro hero as she was fighting all on her own but then soon was in a state of helplessness, they were shocked to see her like that but then were beyond baffled as to who had suddenly appeared between the hero and the villains. They witnessed izuku just appeared right in the middle of everything and all of their hearts sank, in every single one of their homes they were all just in a panic after seeing him appear.

Yagi residence

The yagi family were all in their living room watching this and couldn't believe their eyes. At first they just watched as Flash princess was dominating the battle at the beginning and then somehow was on the verge of losing. Toshinori and especially Inko were surprised that she just appeared after a year but were also thinking that know they could confront the woman that had kept their son from them. As for izumi she didn't really know how she felt about the hero that had kept her brother. But right now all they could think about was why he was there in the first place.

Toshi:WHAT? NO WHY IS HE THERE?!

Inko[crying]:IZUKU!!

Izumi: b-brother! No!

That the bakugo's it wasn't any better, Katsuki and his parents were watching and they didn't know what to think. Katsuki just looked to see as izuku just pop out of nowhere and just saved one of Japan's best heroes. As for Mitsuki she was feeling all sorts of things, confusion, joy, sadness but mostly surprise to see that izuku was alive. And Masarou just didn't know what to say or think.

Mitsuki: K-Katsuki is that...

Katsuki: JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! WHY IS THAT NERD THERE?

Mistuki[grabs his color]: so it is him. Did you know? Answer me Katsuki?

Katsuki:..yeah I knew.

Mistuki [bitch slaps him] YOU DANM BRAT WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?

Katsuki:...what would be the point.

And then that was it Mistuki just lost it, she just started punched him out of anger. Even since the day she found out what he had done things between them were never the same. Over the past three years she thought that this might have been getting better, but after hearing what he said she had lost almost all hope. The only reason why she didn't completely resent him was obviously because he's her son but beyond that deep in her heart she thought that she was partly to blame for what happened. She felt if only she hadn't had Katsuki's ego get so out of hand,and paid attention to him better than maybe none of this would have happened. As she continued to slap him her husband had enough and got in between them and got their attention.

Masarou: WELL THE TWO OF JUST STOP FOR ONCE AND SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING!

As the two of them heard that they were surprised that he for once actually raised his voice at them, but then their attention moved towards the TV.

Todoroki home

Almost the entire Family was watching, Endeavor was fuming with jealousy and anger that Flash princess has started off strong agents multiple enemies and now was completely defensiveness. Many because she had just gave him the number two spot and he didn't earn it himself. And as for the twins both of them just where just questioning the appearance of izuku in Hosu, especially shoka she had tried many times to see him at the hospital and be by his side but they never let her in.